Finally Soilwork gets on a tour package that's worth seeing!

GameFreac, if you do decide to listen to a Soilwork album all the way through, I suggest starting with Natural Born Chaos, the album that pretty much cemented their sound. It was produced by Devin Townsend, and is one of my favorite albums of all time. After Natural Born Chaos, listen to A Predator's Portrait or their newest one, Sworn to a Great Divide for an idea of what this band can do.

Swallow the sun... only band worth getting out and seeing. And they're fairly boring live, but their music is hardly energetic.

Darkane and Soilwork and Warbringer are fairly worthless. Bring back real thrash :(

This is a solid tour. But, 49 shows in 52 days are f'ing brutal. Especially since they are doing a lot of zig-zagging.

GameFreac, if you do decide to listen to a Soilwork album all the way through, I suggest starting with Natural Born Chaos, the album that pretty much cemented their sound. It was produced by Devin Townsend, and is one of my favorite albums of all time. After Natural Born Chaos, listen to A Predator's Portrait or their newest one, Sworn to a Great Divide for an idea of what this band can do.

Thanks

Will do :)

Where did you find the dates? The Atlanta show isn't listed on their myspace or their website list of tour dates, but I definitely hope they're coming back, because I'll be going for sure!

hm...i wonder if they could use any local support for the Palladium show....i think my band would be a good opener....well, for Swallow the Sun, at least :headbang:

Darkane would be cool to see, too, although i don't really know anything from after Rusted Angel.