2008 W.A.S.P. North American tour

See You In Hell

Is this the real McCoy?
Feb 13, 2007
five-venoms.spaces.live.com
As I recall there are some W.A.S.P. fans here in the forum so I thought I'd pass this along. If it's already been posted I beg your forgiveness.

I'm checking W.A.S.P. out tonight as a matter of fact! :headbang:

W.A.S.P. has scheduled the following North American tour dates:

Feb. 08 - Texas Dallas Granada Theatre
Feb. 09 - Texas San Antonio Tiffany's Live
Feb. 10 - Louisiana New Orleans House of Blues
Feb. 12 - Kentucky Louisville Expo 13
Feb. 13 - North Carolina Charlotte
Feb. 14 - West Virginia Huntington Monkey
Feb. 15 - Virginia Springfield Jaxx
Feb. 16 - Virginia Springfield Jaxx
Feb. 17 - Connecticut Hartford Webster Theater
Feb. 20 - New York Long Island Crazy Donkey - Club Loaded
Feb. 22 - New Jersey Sayreville Starland Ballroom
Feb. 23 - New York Poughkeepsie The Chance
Feb. 24 - New York New York Irving Plaza
Feb. 25 - Buffalo [to be announced]
Feb. 26 - Canada Quebec Capital Theatre
Feb. 28 - Canada Toronto Phoenix Theatre
Feb. 29 - Michigan Detroit Harpo's
Mar. 01 - Michigan Flint Machine Shop
Mar. 02 - Illinois Mokena Pearl Room
Mar. 04 - Colorado Denver The Palladium
Mar. 05 - Utah Salt Lake City Club Vegas
Mar. 06 - Nevada Las Vegas Canyon Club
Mar. 07 - California San Juan Capististrno Coach House
Mar. 08 - California Hollywood Key Club

W.A.S.P. kicked off its "The Crimson Idol Tour" on October 26, 2007 in Thessaloniki, Greece. The band is performing the 1992 album in its entirety while never-before-seen video footage is being shown throughout the show. After a short break the group returns for another a 30-minute set of W.A.S.P. classics.

Source: blabbermouth.net

Well, if anyone else asks me to go with them, I might hit the NJ or NY show at Irving Plaza, but I saw them twice this summer and was underwhelmed.

SYIH - do me a favor and post your review after the show if you can. I'm a huge Blackie fan and although he's been a major flake the last few tours, hearing Crimson Idol (the best WASP disc IMO) in its entirety is extremely tempting. If your review is positive, I'll check out the last date of the tour in Hollywood!

SYIH - do me a favor and post your review after the show if you can. I'm a huge Blackie fan and although he's been a major flake the last few tours, hearing Crimson Idol (the best WASP disc IMO) in its entirety is extremely tempting. If your review is positive, I'll check out the last date of the tour in Hollywood!

I'll try to post something Monday or Tuesday with some pictures hopefully as well.

I'd love to see WASP on this tour. It looks like Charlotte, NC is my best bet. I wish a good show would come under a two hour drive from me. :erk:

~Brian~

They are also booked for Raleigh at the Lincoln Theater on Thursday the 14th, yet above it lists the show in West Virginia.....not going ...not much into WASP.... Don't know if Raleigh is closer...but worth calling and asking if the show is at the Lincoln and not WV

I dont know any WASP but they are coming here on the 25th...any word on openers?

Dude, are you from Buffalo? I am an hour south of there. Do you know if they confirmed the venue yet? No idea who the openers would be... maybe some local acts?

EDIT: SHIT! Now the W.A.S.P. website says Feb 25th is an off date !!???

Dude, are you from Buffalo? I am an hour south of there. Do you know if they confirmed the venue yet? No idea who the openers would be... maybe some local acts?

EDIT: SHIT! Now the W.A.S.P. website says Feb 25th is an off date !!???

Nah I just heard about this today, last time they came I think they played at Club Infinity. If its local acts and not Fireborn I more than likely won't go, probaly cost alot as its WASP too

They are also booked for Raleigh at the Lincoln Theater on Thursday the 14th, yet above it lists the show in West Virginia.....not going ...not much into WASP.... Don't know if Raleigh is closer...but worth calling and asking if the show is at the Lincoln and not WV

I've actually seen a show at the Lincoln Theater, but Charlotte is closer to me though. I appreciate the heads up regardless. :kickass:

~Brian~