Well this sucks or does it?

Dolamite S. Biffle

Biffliest Person Ever
May 2, 2005
Atlantis
Well here are the dates for the upcoming God Forbid tour that no longer includes Scar Symmetry, and now includes Arsis instead. Not a fair trade at all in fact this totally sucks.

Though maybe on the upside Glenn has seen all the hype concerning SS and maybe just maybe Glenn made them an offer they couldnt refuse and dropped of the God Forbid, a reverse-Nevermore from last year.

Hopefully I am correct and we see SS in the 2 spot on Saturday!!!

More dates have been announced for GOD FORBID's headlining tour with GOATWHORE, MNEMIC, and ARSIS:

with THE HUMAN ABSTRACT:

January 4 - Philadelphia, PA @ First Unitarian Church
January 5 - Hartford, CT @ Webster Theatre
January 6 - Bedford, NH @ Mark's Showplace
January 7 - New York, NY @ B.B. King Blues Club
January 9 - Toronto, ON @ The Opera House
January 10 - Detroit, MI @ I-Rock
January 11 - Cleveland, OH @ Peabody's
January 12 - Louisville, KY @ Headliners Music Hall
January 13 - Mokena, IL @ The Pearl Room
January 14 - St. Paul, MN @ Station 4
January 15 - Cedar Falls, IA @ Reverb
January 16 - Topeka, KS @ Static Bar
January 17 - Denver, CO @ Bluebird Theater
January 19 - Portland, OR @ Gravity Room
January 20 - Seattle, WA @ The Showbox
January 21 - Eugene, OR @ WOW Hall
January 22 - Orangevale, CA @ The Boardwalk
January 23 - Concord, CA @ Bourbon Street Bar
January 24 - Hollywood, CA @ Whisky
January 27 - Albuquerque, NM @ The Launch Pad
January 28 - El Paso, TX @ Chic's Bar
January 29 - San Antonio, TX @ The Sanctuary
January 31 - Houston, TX @ Walter's On Walters

with BYZANTINE:
February 2 - Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade
February 3 - Greenville, SC @ The Handlebar
February 5 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ Culture Room
February 6 - Orlando, FL @ Backbooth
February 7 - St. Petersburg, FL @ The Garage
February 9 - Covington, KY @ The Mad Hatter
February 10 - Nashville, TN @ The Muse
February 11 - Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
February 12 - Charlotte, NC @ Tremont Music Hall
February 17 - Rochester, NY @ Penny Arcade

January 28 - El Paso, TX @ Chic's Bar

Well this news just sucks so much, damn damn damn and Double damn, Chics is my Friday night hangout it's like 3 minutes from my house(sober), and the people there are great, and the atmosphere is awesome, and the set up is unbelievable, this would have been a great place to showcase Scar Symmetry, but now nooooooooooooo. So maybe this is Glenn's chance or something along those lines.

What a way to kill a tour. Replace a not well known, but well revered amazing band with a revolving lineup of no-cares that seem to make their way around the states several times a year. Arsis is great, but they are from this side of the hood so they headline here. No Scar Symmetry? No Interest. PROGPOWER PLEASE!! :p

I'm upset and happy at the same time. I would have only been going to the Mokena show to see Scar Symmetry anyway, so now that they won't be appearing the decision not to go is an easy one. Hopefully Glenn will be adding them for an exclusive US gig, and I can see them with a bunch of other bands I actually like.

Britt

Dont worry. Scar Symmetry will be on another tour as far as I'm concerned. Nothing confirmed yet, but I heard that they're gonna be on a pretty heavy package coming early 2007. If it indeed happens, this tour will be pretty fucking wicked, if I may say it. =)

AngraRULES said:
Dont worry. Scar Symmetry will be on another tour as far as I'm concerned. Nothing confirmed yet, but I heard that they're gonna be on a pretty heavy package coming early 2007. If it indeed happens, this tour will be pretty fucking wicked, if I may say it. =)

Ol' Stu was just quoted on Blabbermouth:

"INTO ETERNITY have no additional touring plans at the moment, Block said it's possible they'll hit the road with NEVERMORE and SCAR SYMMETRY in early 2007."

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

metalsped said:

"INTO ETERNITY have no additional touring plans at the moment, Block said it's possible they'll hit the road with NEVERMORE and SCAR SYMMETRY in early 2007."

Now that is a tour my friends. I wouldn't miss that one for the world.

Britt

metalsped said:

HELL YES.

I was dissapointed that Scar Symmetry dropped off the tour and, while I like Arsis, I'd rather see Scar Symmetry since Arsis tours here all the time. I would much rather see them with Nevermore and Into Eternity though.

metalsped said:

That'd be an absolutely killer tour. I'll probably still go to see Arsis - they were great at Under the Couch last weekend.

metalsped said:

:kickass: shit sounds awesome!!!:headbang: right on Rich!!!