So I'm going on tour with Soilwork

Warbringer's ok, but, it'd be cooler if you replaced them for the whole fucking tour, lol

I saw Warbringer open for Nile. They are entertaining to watch, but their music isn't that good. Just really fast, not very unique, thrash. And the lead guitarist opens (and ends) ALL of his solos with a huge divebomb; It's funny the first 2 or 3 times, and then it gets old...

[UEAK]Clowd;7814778 said:
How did you hook that up, anyway??

Nothing too exciting...agent we've worked with called label....label asked us...
Actually this is the third substitution slot we've been offered in the last month. This a biggy for sure though and I definitely feel lucky.

Nothing too exciting...agent we've worked with called label....label asked us...
Actually this is the third substitution slot we've been offered in the last month. This a biggy for sure though and I definitely feel lucky.

That's really awesome man, I can't even imagine sharing the stage with a band I have looked up to for years. I can only hope to make it to that level with my band.

Good luck dude, hopefully you can post up some video clips for us!

Damn, seeing sts and daylight dies on the same show would be the show of my life haha, 2 of my top 5 bands

Do you think that Daylight dies will come to Quebec in the future? I know lot of people were amazed by you when you opened for opeth a couple of years ago.

Totally wish you were coming to Seattle instead of Warbringer...! Hopefully this will lead to bigger and better things for Daylight Dies.

well done mate, just be sure to use and abuse the system and walk over everyone for your own success!

dont forget the rest of us if you make it big!

I just thought I would bump this thread and encourage any of you who happen to be at any of these shows to come say hello.
thanks!
soilworktour.jpg

Quick thoughts of the rochester kick-off show before I pass out at 4:30am

All the bands were great, Egan your band is kick ass. I really enjoyed you guys.
Swallow the sun was cool
Darkane was fucking ruthless

And I was kind of disappointed in soilwork, their setlist was phenomenal but it just didn't seem all together.
And Bjorn had some weird harmonizer effect on his vocals that was really pissing me off, sometimes their soundguy would forget to turn it off for his screams or when he was talking and it sounded messed up.

But all in all, great show

Eat dinner with Daylight Dies contest · January 15th, 2009

“If you autograph the check, we’ll autograph the CD” *
* which we’ll still charge you for.

We’re proud to officially announce the Eat Dinner with Daylight Dies contest. In this contest, you can eat dinner with Daylight Dies before a show.

All you have to do to win is buy us dinner.

This contest will run for the duration of the Soilwork, Darkane, Swallow the Sun tour.

Send an email to contest@daylightdies.com to enter.

lol if I buy you dinner, you let me dinning with ya? pretty cool way to ammortize tour expenses ;)