Days of Israel in Cracov

Szawit

Jan 17, 2006
Cracow, Poland
So, I know that this forum's concerning music ... but I want to show you some pictures from Days of Israel... this event was made by me and some friends from Gesher from my University group. Gesher - this is some kind of organisation... student's organisation which want to build gesher between Israel and Poland, we want to show people from Poland Israeli culture, music, show them Israeli every day's problems, ...etc. And on the contrary . we want show people from Israel Polish culture, polish music, our country from objective side...you know newspapers and Tv sometimes show not all true... so we show people that Israel is not a place of war and sorrow.... and Poland is not a place where live people who are untolerant, drunker and spend almost all life in churches:p
This is very short note abour Gesher , if you want to know more ask me :)

Below are pictures from this event, Days of Israel - this is mix of pictures:)
Only 19 pics, I'll but more if you want of course, but If you are not interested in this topis I won't put here more picutres from Gesher.
So, let's start:)

show_image.php

This is Marta'a back:p -she is president of Gesher

show_image.php

looking for wine:)

show_image.php

MArta and Kasia (friends from school and Gesher) - wainting for your guests in hotel Eden.

show_image.php

Dancing friend Lukasz:p

show_image.php

one of the lectures - I think this was about army

show_image.php

before lecture

show_image.php

we were hungry :p - Piotrek is eating empty pita:p

show_image.php

kitchen team :D

show_image.php

from left - dr. Nitza Davidovitch from the college of Judea and Samaria, Lilli Haber she is from Israel - Poland Friendship society an d from Association of Cracowians in Israel - and Yehuda Shen from ministry of tourism in Israel

show_image.php

Prof. Max Stern - he is from Ben Gurion University

show_image.php

one og the workshoops

show_image.php

discusion - from left - Yakov Finkelstein , Max Stern, Nitza Davidovitch. Ilona Cousin.

show_image.php

Kasia with one big falafel :p

show_image.php

guess what it is:p

show_image.php

making food:p:p me, Kasia and Asia - I'm comming with them to Ari'el :)

show_image.php

before cooking:p - Kasia with very big jar, and me with oil :p:p this picture is taken in our University...just before hebrew classes, yes we usually use jar and oil during hebrew:p:p:p :p:p

and that's all form now:)

lovely pics and a great innitiative
good for you...

I find it a little hard to believe there weren't any lecteurers from Bar Ilan university where I study...it is after all the most jewish culture and religion oriented university in the country...the name Nitza Davidovich seems familiar to me...perhaps she teaches in Bar Ilan too

Paradoxile ->We've found only contact with Ben Gurion University and with College of Judea and Samaria with Lilli Haber's help. It's very hard to find any contact with professors and teachers....I'm only a student:p
Could you write me something about Bar Ilan? You know , your personal opinin, what is cool and interesting. etc.:) I'll be very grateful:)

BC-A -> heheheheh, our falafels were delicious :D hehehe, yes, yes I'm very modest:p:p

Szawit said:
Paradoxile ->We've found only contact with Ben Gurion University and with College of Judea and Samaria with Lilli Haber's help. It's very hard to find any contact with professors and teachers....I'm only a student:p
Could you write me something about Bar Ilan? You know , your personal opinin, what is cool and interesting. etc.:) I'll be very grateful:)

I'll be glad to

I've put here pictures (those above) which are hm... backstage pictures:p I'll put later pictures from official meetings, movies, workshoops, because I want to show you how many poeple came :)

this picture below -this is our poster, what you think about it? good idea?

show_image.php

Pretty interesting project to say the least.
Unless I missed when it was mentioned here, how often do you do this?