Orphaned Land Passover Israel Show!

Ah... Avi...
If only geography and time would play into our hands so I could catch you for the tickets I've been badgering you about eversince thursday.

Haha thanks guys, I dont know how I got confused or whatever but yeah that kinda fucked me round but I have my tickets now. Now to sort out my ride to Tel Aviv (which is quite possible I think) and then I'm sorted!

Can anyone tell me the name of the address they are playing at (Theatre Club, Tel Aviv) in English? Cause everything on my tickets in hebrew and it might be a pain to ask a taxi driver just in case it doesnt say or something.

The Minds Eye said:
Haha thanks guys, I dont know how I got confused or whatever but yeah that kinda fucked me round but I have my tickets now. Now to sort out my ride to Tel Aviv (which is quite possible I think) and then I'm sorted!

Can anyone tell me the name of the address they are playing at (Theatre Club, Tel Aviv) in English? Cause everything on my tickets in hebrew and it might be a pain to ask a taxi driver just in case it doesnt say or something.

Where are you making your way from?

paradoxile said:
"Jerusalem Road 10, Jaffa(Yaffo)" (it's not really in tel aviv) is the adress for the Theater club

Sorry to be a pain guys, but do you have any ideas, ride offers? (Yes I am that desperate to be an 18 year old new zealander who doesnt speak a word of hebrew asking random strangers for a ride).

Where are you making your way from?

EDIT: I just checked around and...........

I'll bus from my kibbutz, to Bet Shemesh Train to Tel Aviv Friday, Taxi from their to Jaffa then stay the night then go to my concert. Ahhhhhhhhh! WHAT A STRESS.

Kibbutz Nativ Ha-Lamed Hey, near Bet Shemesh.

I cant seem to find the address 10 Jersualem Road, Yafo on a map! I'm trying to find one on the internet so I know where I'm going.

You can take a 411 bus from Bet-shemesh to Tel aviv central station(Tahana Merkazit) it should cost you around 20NIS, there you take a "Dan" bus no.44 and you ask the bus driver to drop you off in the closest station to the theatre club(moadon ha te'atron) costs about 5-6NIS. it should stop on jerusalem road no 12 which is just a couple of footsteps from the theater club then just follow the stream of metalheads.

I don't know where in the centeral station is the 44 bus leaving from so just go to the DAN information in the station and ask them

I wouldn't take the train because it stops in tel aviv where it's not convenient to get to the theater club

411 from Bet-Shemesh to T.A stations are "Givat-Sharet" and "Ramat Bet-Shemesh"

I don't know these places but I hope you do

paradoxile said:
there you take a "Dan" bus no.44 and you ask the bus driver to drop you off in the closest station to the theatre club(moadon ha te'atron) costs about 5-6NIS. it should stop on jerusalem road no 12 which is just a couple of footsteps from the theater club then just follow the stream of metalheads.

Just don't go far from the driver. Tel Aviv bus drivers are known for forgetting that they've been asked to inform of a specific station.

In addition, I believe that public transportation is not operational on saturday, so to get to TA you will, I'd even suggest to take a ride to the club just to get around, but you still need to think about alternative ways.

Good luck, see ya all there!:headbang:

Public transportation is operational after the sabbath exits.I believe 7 or 7:30 on a saturday evening the buses start to go. that's more than enough time to get there. The rest I totally concur

paradoxile said:
use this
http://www.e-map.co.il/eng_index.asp
look for adress:
Tel Aviv-Yafo
Shderot Yerushalayim

Doesnt work on my browser, tried firefox and explorer

Tel aviv central station(Tahana Merkazit) it should cost you around 20NIS, there you take a "Dan" bus no.44 and you ask the bus driver to drop you off in the closest station to the theatre club(moadon ha te'atron) costs about 5-6NIS. it should stop on jerusalem road no 12 which is just a couple of footsteps from the theater club then just follow the stream of metalheads.

I don't know where in the centeral station is the 44 bus leaving from so just go to the DAN information in the station and ask them

Wow thats alot of info thanks alot for your time man!

Heres what I plan on doing

Training to Tel Aviv Friday ( Staying the night in Harykon so it doesnt matter where the train takes me). Then I'll have the whole of saturday to muck around or whatever and try make it to the gig. I'm nervous I wont make it!

In addition, I believe that public transportation is not operational on saturday, so to get to TA you will, I'd even suggest to take a ride to the club just to get around, but you still need to think about alternative ways.

Good luck, see ya all there!

It might be easier to taxi, I dont know if I want to risk missing my stop!

That's the OL show I enjoyed the most(except from the Bar Mitzva concert in Shuni fort in 2004).Great music.
Saw "Seek Irony"(the warmup) live for the first time in two years.
Talked for a few moments with Prog God Steven Wilson(who wants to touch me?)
Met Avish after almost 2 years I haven't seen him and Jimmy(the mind's eye)
the coolest guy from new zealand I know(even though he has an EMO HAIRCUT-sorry mate, I had to)
Saw some old friends I haven't seen in a while.
Gave Yossi, Matti and Uri a hug.
Kobi,Sorry I didn't come, you disappeared at the end of the show and I didn't see you anymore so I had no chance to thank you...so get a virtual hug from me.