Orphaned Land Passover Israel Show!

Apr 8, 2005
Hey guys
Fuck I'm so happy, I just read on the official site that Orphaned Land are playing a passover show in Israel (Tel Aviv, The Theatre Club), man I cant believe someone from New Zealand would have a chance to see them (dream come true), I'm excited even as I type.

Maybe this is something Yossi or one of the other band members can answer (please!)

A) Does anyone know the booking number or whatever for tickets (I searched the net for the theater club and didnt find anything)

i am not sure, but i think if you ask the band they may know...
i tried to find an email address but can't :(

they post here in the forum sometimes though, and i'm sure someone must know where to get ticket info from

I can help
in Tel Aviv ticket selling points are
the Metal Shop@Frishman 42,T.A (where Uri Zelkha works)phone:03-5235115
Pantagram Tattoo@Dizinghoff 72,T.A. phone:03-6291789
UFO@Dizinghoff Center T.A phone 03-5257666

If you're not staying in the Tel Aviv Area, tell me near which city are you staying and I'll give you a closer adress.
I would recommend you call as soon as possible and ask them to save you a ticket.

this is the official flyer+ translation
just call the numbers if you are in any of the areas
flyback7ar.jpg

Thanks for reminding me about the ticket sale
I'll be getting my ticket tommorow on my way to....
THE DISTORTED CD RELEASE SHOW
at barby T.A.
I'm still selling tickets to the show if anyone still wants to buy.

Paradoxile, let us know about the Distorted show. Say hi to the band from me- especially Guy and Mirri!

Minds I- yup, we were leaving you messages as soon as we heard about the show in Israel, but no reaction from you :rolleyes: I didnt know how to get in touch with you to let you know about the show.

So everything seems to be taken care of now> have fun at the show!!!! And drop a line in the forum to let us what you thought of the show :kickass:

Awesome thank you so much guys. Fuck yeah! I'm ringing about rides and booking my ticket tommorow! How popular exactly are Orphaned Land in Israel, looks like they are pretty popular so the concert should be quite big, hope the cost isnt too high (then again I would pay anything!).

Minds I- yup, we were leaving you messages as soon as we heard about the show in Israel, but no reaction from you I didnt know how to get in touch with you to let you know about the show.

Sorry I hadn't gotten around to checking! Still quite busy, my msn is alundra_007@hotmail.com for anyone who wants to add me.

Morticia NL. said:
Paradoxile, let us know about the Distorted show. Say hi to the band from me- especially Guy and Mirri!

Minds I- yup, we were leaving you messages as soon as we heard about the show in Israel, but no reaction from you :rolleyes: I didnt know how to get in touch with you to let you know about the show.

So everything seems to be taken care of now> have fun at the show!!!! And drop a line in the forum to let us what you thought of the show :kickass:

They said Hi back...the show was awesome,
I was standing next to the Orphaned guys almost the entire concert...
met Eden at the bar too...he's such a drunk:kickass:
Oh and I changed my Distorted banner into something a little more handsome

Folklore said:
I can sell you a ticket mate
ill drop you my cell phone number on your msg box here

Hey thanks much appreciated but I already rang a metal shop at 42 Frishman in Jerusalem where I'm getting my ticket this thursday.
Thanks for your help everyone means alot.

Oh yeah and for those who are interested I'm going to make a massive photo topic in a few days in case you guys wanna know how my time in Israel's goin!

The Minds Eye said:
Hey thanks much appreciated but I already rang a metal shop at 42 Frishman in Jerusalem where I'm getting my ticket this thursday.
Thanks for your help everyone means alot.

Dude...The metal shop is in Frishman 42, TEL AVIV, not Jerusalem.
Don't find yourself going to the wrong city

Morticia NL. said:
Ilan- thanx for the support man!
Eden likes beer yes- he taught me how the drink the stuff. But I have to give up after the first beer, I can't hold my liquor like he does :loco:

you develope tolorence over time...but alcohol is not healthy in large quantities so...you're doing the right thing