DCD next week!!

:tickled: not even the blagmeisters could get into this, and deffo not on the cheap. ebay or nothing I reckon

what was dianno like then petelero? he seems to have pissed off all them middle class metal heads which is promising

Bambi said:
:tickled: not even the blagmeisters could get into this, and deffo not on the cheap. ebay or nothing I reckon

what was dianno like then petelero? he seems to have pissed off all them middle class metal heads which is promising

I'll get in, by hook or br crook

indeed, have fun sid and lenore and zupi and my mate hoey and his missus and everyone else :)

and patterson left blagging outside
sadpup2.jpg

dianno is a very rude man. wasn't impressed by him at all. but the tunes I like.

You into these God is an Astronaut guys, playing tomorrow with fearghal mckee from Whippng Boy.

pistol_pete said:
dianno is a very rude man. wasn't impressed by him at all. but the tunes I like.

You into these God is an Astronaut guys, playing tomorrow with fearghal mckee from Whippng Boy.

ah im gonna have to miss that, DCD for mise, then this french man at around 11.30pm after it > http://vitalic.org