Ddrum acoustic pro triggers question

kickinwing65

¯\(°_o)/¯ - How do?
Dec 3, 2007
Petoskey, Michigan
Why does it seem that every time I have a band come at least one of these breaks. I had about 4 of those replacement things for it and used them all up. now they raised the price on them... is there a cheaper fix from like radio shack or something. I want to stab those greedy bastards

dunno... i've had the same set for 3 years.... they all still work, never replaced anything on them (*knock-on-wood*).

but, i do make sure to place them where they are least likely to get hit, and i tighten them sensibly, rather than cranking them down like i've seen some people do......i also always put them back in the box, rather than jumbled up together in a big pile, which i've also seen often.

honestly, i've been really surprised how long mine have lasted... more than gotten my money's worth.

how did those work out for you andy? i admit, i've had plenty of the Ddrum ones die on me... just none from the set i personally bought about 3 years back.... but yeah, seen enough of them die that those alternatives you linked have piqued my interest.

I just bought a Roland trigger, and I'm quite happy with my purchase, get one if you don't want the wires dangling around.