DEADSKINMASK>>COem here a moment please

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
Hey dude. whats up?

This guy has offered to give you the log for the irc chat with WD the other day. He must have answered some questions for some of us there. If you get that LOG, can you send it to me? IT would be much thanks from to you.

The dude offered in the 'what the......?" thread by WD.

Thanks dude.

Thanks dude!

Looks like as soon as WD says he will answer some stuff, RIP, the very one who got a reply from WD, he called him a fucken my pals. Man, that guy is OUT OF CONTROL hahahah.

:lol: im sad to say... i thought that was a little funny that he called warrel a "fucking my pals" :lol: cant wait to see what WD said in the chat, hopefully ill get it by the end of the day... if not... i dont mind waiting hehehe

oh yeah, he never seeces(spell) to amaze me hahaha. I cnat believe he did it. IT blew my mind. He is out of control you know hahahha

:lol: yep........ and i just laughed my ass off because i was expecting to scroll down ALOT (because of ur sig) and when i scrolled down to where i thought the reply was gonna be, i ran into the QUICK REPLY part of the page... confused me for a sec, until i saw that u shortened ur sig :lol:

yeah man, it was getting on MY nerves. Im not having one that big aagin. jahahhaha

Im gonna weed the rest o fthe song out woon as well.

Trapped said there were 2 references to the bIG L made in that LOG. I wnat to know what those references are, plus, i want the answers to the questions. Osme of those Q's were very good, there on the the thread WD started that is.

I one of you guys wouldn't mind, I'd love to see the answers to those questions too. Could someone send the log transcript to me? Many thanks in advance---->

EDIT: Whoops, forget it. Didn't see the whole chat posted by Led. Thanks ya'll.