Dear Mr Jack Koshick

azal

love is the answer
Nov 12, 2002
Belgrade, Serbia
Visit site
can you please explain to me how Symphony X will be playing at the New Jersey metal fest on the scheduled Sunday night when they will be on tour in Toronto with Seven Witches that same night?

I know that you will not announce this until two days before the show, so that you can sell as many tickets as possible, just like you did with Edguy last year, (even though I don't like Edguy...sayin)

can you please eat a dick.

I hope you fall on Arthur Ashe's aids infested needle and die a slow, miserable death.

your fest sucks.
Fozzy is your main attractiion.

I will pray for you to get cancer every night.

Azal

i can't read this without getting pissed. i mean i am not a fan of symphony x at all really but NJ is like their hometown and to do this confirms to me how sleazy that guy is.

On a related note, I saw Edguy at the ProgPower fest and while they are really power metal to the extreme they were a blast to watch!

it doesn't bother ne too much because I've seen SX so many times, and I'm gonna see them twice this month in NYC anyway.

the problem is the tickets he is totally still selling to people from NJ that are too far from NYC.
If he takes SX and Seven Witches off the Sunday roster, there is no melodic metal left and all the people who hate death metal and bought tix for those two bands are gonna want to lynch him.

on a related note, I heard that Nevermore in now playing the NE ffest...and I really hate you guys.

maybe coming up for that is worth my time...when is it?

OPETH
NEVERMORE
SUFFOCATION

SHADOWS FALL
THE HAUNTED
CONVERGE

KILLSWITCH ENGAGE

UNEARTH
MASTODON

NOVEMBER'S DOOM

KATAKLYSM
DYSRHYTHIMA

March 15, 16?

I may totally go to this, get a hotel room with some buds and make it a road trip.

why do they list hotels in the area and then say "there are currently no rooms available in these hotels."

???

sleeping in my oldsmobile is infinatly more metal anyway.