dear susie column

SUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,
i need you, i wanne cry in your arms
(and i mean this, i could cry right now) (i never trust 'friends' anymore)

marginalé said:
SUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,
i need you, i wanne cry in your arms
(and i mean this, i could cry right now) (i never trust 'friends' anymore)

The only problem is ,is that i wanna cry in someones arms too :yell: never trust people for lifts, they all let you down,unless your me, because i'm susie's taxi service at home :yell: infact i just got up and i have been dreaming of giving people lifts, seriously hahaha :wave:

marginalé said:
susie,
i really need your help right now,
i bouth a natural disaster and now i am the happiest person in the world
but at the same moment i'm the saddest person ever, my mate said he doesn't want to drive to germany anymore
*thinking that i would die* a second later *happy, happy, happy, cause i've got AND*, *wanne die*,....................................
should i just go alone to germany and make it also to the last gig, (nomally we where going to trier )

help me pleasee, i beg you :cry:

If i could i would, the only thing i can recommend , would be never rely on your mates again, always have another plan up your sleeve :Spin: I think you best get doing some serious planning quick iff you wanna go, other than that there's always next time :erk: p.s is this the only gig you planned to go and see?

Susie said:
If i could i would, the only thing i can recommend , would be never rely on your mates again, always have another plan up your sleeve :Spin: I think you best get doing some serious planning quick iff you wanna go, other than that there's always next time :erk: p.s is this the only gig you planned to go and see?
yes, but now i'm thinking of having the last one also, (that esslingen i think) and make it a tree day trip, but i do not have a lot af money (but that will work)
and i don't know if i can the days of (i'm doing work for school (stage in dutch, don't know wat it is in english) and i don't know, will send a mail and hope i get the whole week off (monday and tuesday i'll have to go to school and have an examen, fuck) :Smug:

Dear Susie!

AAAH :cry: I cant stand it any longer! I'm having this flue for ten days now, still with a sorethroat and I cannot breath, my nose is completely jammed .. :ill:
and I need to work and I cant cos what I should do (writing articles for a paper similar to T3) is soooo uninteresting that I feel real pain even thinking about it, and I'm tired. I cannot even copy and steal other ppl's writings so much aversion I feel.. and the damn deadline, I dont have enough time left .. Is there another way out?! I need some deus ex machina.. where do they sell it?

Dora said:
Dear Susie!

AAAH :cry: I cant stand it any longer! I'm having this flue for ten days now, still with a sorethroat and I cannot breath, my nose is completely jammed .. :ill:
and I need to work and I cant cos what I should do (writing articles for a paper similar to T3) is soooo uninteresting that I feel real pain even thinking about it, and I'm tired. I cannot even copy and steal other ppl's writings so much aversion I feel.. and the damn deadline, I dont have enough time left .. Is there another way out?! I need some deus ex machina.. where do they sell it?
HOLY SHIT, lady one thing at a time :)
1.Go the doctors and get something stronger for your flu :loco:
2. Fuck work, stay in bed , and eat choclate and watch tele :)
3.Of course there's another way out, change your job :cool:
4. I am sorry but i dont know what one of those things are :erk:
i know i cant help you much for these kinda things, but my wise mature advise should help you make a decision :Smug:

you helped me Susie, thanks!!! you just said exactly what I wanted to hear: "2. Fuck work, stay in bed , and eat choclate and watch tele " :D

Haha, now I can stay in bed and sleep, not bothering about anything.. ((though the matter is that I could do work even in bed, but hey, if I need sleeping then I cannot do anything else.. )) *postpones work*

I wonder if forum reading is healthy..