dear susie column

Dora said:
Dear Susie,

I'm worried about the gig in Germany.* Many years ago after a metal gig someone stole my fake-leather jacket with my stuff, and they sent my ID back by post but my jacket was gone and I think my selfconfidence was also in those pockets cos I cant find it any more.
So I'm afraid noone will greet me :cry:
its always like I sit in a corner with my beer and everybody has fun around.. So many things have changed. When I was 10 years younger, even if I wore jeans all the crazy drunk guys tried to pick me up, and I needed to hide in dark corners to avoid those crappy men.. And now if I wear my mini skirts with net stocking.. they watch me leg and I see them saliva dripping but noone comes to me.. Why?

*fortunately I will have a dress rehearsal on monday cos I go to see Paradise Lost here, alone.. ;)

wow i can imagine the amount of saliva aswell hahaa, well i'm sure, you will get plenty of self confidence when you get there, and why are you going on your own , hey it wont make a difference there should be plenty of people you will know, so enjoy :hotjump:

Dear susie,

I guess I have another problem. I am extremely violent. Not in a women-beater way, but in a "Oi! What the fuck are you looking at?!!!?" kinda way. All it takes is some asshole looking at me funny and I fly off the handle. I can't even take a joke. I get overly hostile when things don't go my way as well. I don't understand why I am this way. My parents never beat me or anything. I'm even a vegetarian for fucks sake!

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
Dear susie,

I guess I have another problem. I am extremely violent. Not in a women-beater way, but in a "Oi! What the fuck are you looking at?!!!?" kinda way. All it takes is some asshole looking at me funny and I fly off the handle. I can't even take a joke. I get overly hostile when things don't go my way as well. I don't understand why I am this way. My parents never beat me or anything. I'm even a vegetarian for fucks sake!

thats your problem you need meat :D and lots of it! eat raw cow meat and feel the difference, you will calm down, and you wont have to wear the violent egg stained vest :tickled: so the next move is up to you :)

I can't eat meat for ethical reasons. Also, I was this way ten years ago when I did eat things like hamburgers.

I think it all has to due with being Pennsylvania Dutch. A short tempered breed are we. My roommate is Penn Dutch AND Irish. He's even worse than me but he's of a frailer build and can easily be defeated.

Susie said:
wow i can imagine the amount of saliva aswell hahaa, well i'm sure, you will get plenty of self confidence when you get there, and why are you going on your own , hey it wont make a difference there should be plenty of people you will know, so enjoy :hotjump:
im sorry Susie but I didnt get the end of the sentence.. Where will be ppl I know and how??
For the Paradise Lost I go alone cos we only had money for one ticket haha and my mate doesnt like them so.. itll be fun to see them.. I just feel so uncomfortable alone. Like, last time I was on a Katatonia gig and I wore a white blouse with colorful flowers haha, and everyone else had black metal shirts.. :ill: so next time I tried to dress gothic.. and hm, there was a guy who tried to touch me and that.. but does it make a difference when they wanna fuck me like? Wheres the respect?!
To Germany I go with men, so I dunno. Maybe I should get drunk, huh??

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
I can't eat meat for ethical reasons. Also, I was this way ten years ago when I did eat things like hamburgers.

I think it all has to due with being Pennsylvania Dutch. A short tempered breed are we. My roommate is Penn Dutch AND Irish. He's even worse than me but he's of a frailer build and can easily be defeated.

oh well i'm glad you got ot experience some meat :D but what i think you should do is smoke more pot , i just imagine you do anyway, dont ask why, but that tends to make you more ( well not arsed) on the other hand though if your smoking to much it will make you think everyone is looking at you, well i just contradicted myself then but never mind :erk: erm chill out and take a deep breath when people stare at you. ps do you have something to make them stare at you, like two heads , scorpian tattooed on your face, erm are you extremeley handsome, well what do you think they may be looking at haha and nothing rude please :D

Dora said:
im sorry Susie but I didnt get the end of the sentence.. Where will be ppl I know and how??
For the Paradise Lost I go alone cos we only had money for one ticket haha and my mate doesnt like them so.. itll be fun to see them.. I just feel so uncomfortable alone. Like, last time I was on a Katatonia gig and I wore a white blouse with colorful flowers haha, and everyone else had black metal shirts.. :ill: so next time I tried to dress gothic.. and hm, there was a guy who tried to touch me and that.. but does it make a difference when they wanna fuck me like? Wheres the respect?!
To Germany I go with men, so I dunno. Maybe I should get drunk, huh??

yeh is right you must just have a few bevvies and have a ball, if you have a drink you will feel more at ease :cool: and i would of liked to of seen that leatherette jacket you once had :cool:

Susie said:
and i would of liked to of seen that leatherette jacket you once had :cool:
:confused:

anyway, my jacket was plastic, black and metal, and stud trimmed.. :)
kindof this
stud.jpg
combined with tight jeans.. hehe

Dear Susie,
why, oh, why, oh why..........

I just wanted to draw attention to the valuable service of counselling and advice, that your posts give.
Mark, thus, prithy, forthwidth, alas...........

Any problems, Susie's eyes and ears for you :)

susie,
i really need your help right now,
i bouth a natural disaster and now i am the happiest person in the world
but at the same moment i'm the saddest person ever, my mate said he doesn't want to drive to germany anymore
*thinking that i would die* a second later *happy, happy, happy, cause i've got AND*, *wanne die*,....................................
should i just go alone to germany and make it also to the last gig, (nomally we where going to trier )

help me pleasee, i beg you :cry: