dear susie column

Don Corleone said:
yeah and i'll bring my little sister to play too.

thanks mate, hey we could start a nursery, for all the kids to rock on one side of the club, and the antimatter fans on the other, i,ll bet the kids are more sensible hehehe :hotjump:

Christ! My roommate's at it again! This time they have to know I'm home as I'm playing music pretty loud and his door is fucking open. Should I just go in there with the camera and tell him I'll distribute the pictures if he doesn't cut it out? It's not like I'm home often. Can't he go without for a few minutes? Is that too much to ask?

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
Christ! My roommate's at it again! This time they have to know I'm home as I'm playing music pretty loud and his door is fucking open. Should I just go in there with the camera and tell him I'll distribute the pictures if he doesn't cut it out? It's not like I'm home often. Can't he go without for a few minutes? Is that too much to ask?

get a digital camera and take a few snaps, and then stick them on this thread so we can all have a look heheheehee, why not try shouting HELLO DOES ANYONE WANT A CUP OF TEA, I,M MAKING ONE,that might make them quiet for two seconds, till they reply, NO THANKS WERE JUST HAVING SEX :loco: