dear susie column

MetallicaSux said:
Dear Susie

As you can see by my nick name, Metallica Sux. Everytime i listen to them, i want to smash my face in, throw the cat out of the window and light the house on fire not to mention go and kick James and Lars and gang's arse. What can i do about it?

JUST DO IT, ps apart from throwing the cat out the window :wave: :D

VultureCulture said:
dear susie,

i have a hexenschuß. what should i do?

Sorry, Susie, but I must give this peace of advice to Vulture:

VultureCulture, there are really, really fine thermal baths in Hungary. You should visit them and you'll get cured. No kidding.

VultureCulture said:
dear susie,

i have a hexenschuß. what should i do?

Well i think you should take a trip to the doctors, because i havent got a clue what that means, sorry :erk: That could be anything to me

1. a nasty vanerial disease. :erk:

2. a really bad album of a dead shit band. :yell:

3. a car that resembles, a robin reliant :D

VultureCulture said:
i dunno what vanerial means, but i looked up hexenschuß and it's called lumbago in english.

Well, vanerial as such doesn't exist :D But venerial means nasty diseases you can get if you do someone who happens to have it, gonorrhoea, AIDS, syphilys, and such nice things.

Dhatura said:
Well, vanerial as such doesn't exist :D But venerial means nasty diseases you can get if you do someone who happens to have it, gonorrhoea, AIDS, syphilys, and such nice things.

HHAAAA Hey , are you pickin on my :D smellin, i mean my spelling , i havent been to school for 16 years you no, but that just means i,m old :erk: