dear susie column

Yeah Gorik, maybe we are a nice couple... But we got trouble every day (several times) and she's always getting on my nerves... :erk: I just want to sit down, relax, and think about what I really want to do with my life...

Thanks anyway friends, I truly appreciate it... :)

Thortyir said:
Dear Susie,

I got loads of things to do at the moment, albums reviews, interviews retranscription, polluting the forum... But I'm not up for everything, I work 10 hours a day for two weeks now, and I'm fuckin' tired. More than this, I don't like Brussel, I hate the city. I don't know where I am now... Maybe I'll break with my girlfriend very soon, maybe I'll be sick after a hard weekend of work... I'm not into doom, but I realize that my life isn't so cool than I thought. :( But there will always be someone in a deepest shit than me he... ;)

Anyway, my favourite answer at the moment is "I don't know"... I'm lost... I have the will to live and love, but I don't know how to talk to me...

Lots of kisses...

Love

Quentin

right, i think you need a break mate, and a good long think on what you want in life, try some time away from your bird, and then see how you feel, i recon you,ll wanna bone her dead hard after a day without hahhaa( sorry i always resort to talkin about the sex thing )oh yes dont forget the choclate either, always works for me :) anyway take care it will all work out. :wave:

rafael said:
Dear Susie

I'm all lost now, what should I do?

find the nearest police station they should be able to help :) do you need help with home work dear, right rafael i want you to listen to the song called dance commander,sang by electric six, i think it will cheer you up :hotjump: there proper fire on the dance floor :hotjump:

Susie said:
right, i think you need a break mate, and a good long think on what you want in life, try some time away from your bird, and then see how you feel, i recon you,ll wanna bone her dead hard after a day without hahhaa( sorry i always resort to talkin about the sex thing )oh yes dont forget the choclate either, always works for me :) anyway take care it will all work out. :wave:
Thanks my dear, I'll try it... My parents were OK when I talked about getting back home, so... :)

Susie said:
find the nearest police station they should be able to help :) do you need help with home work dear, right rafael i want you to listen to the song called dance commander,sang by electric six, i think it will cheer you up :hotjump: there proper fire on the dance floor :hotjump:
Hmmm.. I meant like generally....

Anyway.. I'll give the song a try after I've got some download program up and running. Now it's time for deutsch homework! (got 5- out of 6 on my last test:))

rafael said:
Hmmm.. I meant like generally....

Anyway.. I'll give the song a try after I've got some download program up and running. Now it's time for deutsch homework! (got 5- out of 6 on my last test:))
I know babe i was joking , well apart from listen to electric six :hotjump: tell me what you thought :wave:

Dear Susie

As you can see by my nick name, Metallica Sux. Everytime i listen to them, i want to smash my face in, throw the cat out of the window and light the house on fire not to mention go and kick James and Lars and gang's arse. What can i do about it?