dear susie column

MetallicaSux said:
Dear Susie

I am very lonely and you are such a clever person. As you probably have noticed, i live in South Africa, so why don't come down and become my baboon princes.

Yes your right i am a very clever person, so i can see why you want me for your hmmm baboon princess, it must be the way i give my truly mature advise to people in desprate need of it, but unfortunatly i wouldnt be able to come down and see you because that would mean, lots of people missing out on my truly intellectual advice, sorry but if your dead fit you can send me a picture of yourself :wave:

marginalé said:
20, and i hate them cause they are very anoiing(?), irritating people, and i can't live on my own cause i have no money, and that is also the reason why i hate my cd-collection, it is to small.
And for my friends, i think i will stop with chiro cause all off the people are this 'he-watch-out-cause-we-are-all-friends-so-we-have-to-hang-out-together-and-......', but it is to hard to do, cause every sunday it is just fun with the children.
and for the rest, i have a cigarette-, :headbang:-, beer-, masturbation-, going out-, party on-addict.
and i didn't even mention the fact that i play anathema every day, and that i'm every day on this forum.

Right, whats the problem go out when only you feel like it with your mates, and the rest of the time go on your pc and listen to antimatter aswell, theres a band to cheer you up hahaha :) and just carry on what your doin you,ll be fine :wave:

Susie said:
Right, whats the problem go out when only you feel like it with your mates, and the rest of the time go on your pc and listen to antimatter aswell, theres a band to cheer you up hahaha :) and just carry on what your doin you,ll be fine :wave:

i already listen to antimatter, in fact i had my 'one-year-ago-i-saw-antimatter-for-the-first-time'-party this saterday :headbang: and this saterday it will be my 'one-year-ago-i-saw-antimatter-for-the-second-time'-party.
and there coming to germany in a few weeks :D
let it soon be october 20 :) and all my 'problems will be gone.

except the fact that i'm becoming a alcoholic:erk:

marginalé said:
i already listen to antimatter, in fact i had my 'one-year-ago-i-saw-antimatter-for-the-first-time'-party this saterday :headbang: and this saterday it will be my 'one-year-ago-i-saw-antimatter-for-the-second-time'-party.
and there coming to germany in a few weeks :D
let it soon be october 20 :) and all my 'problems will be gone.

except the fact that i'm becoming a alcoholic:erk:

Thats better your lookin more positive at things now cool :cool: :wave:

Dear Susie,
why, oh, why, oh, why..whenever i'm at work and a handsome man is there to be served, I blush. I have to pretend to have high blood pressure and grip my arm but to no avail and then i'll drop the change or stutter my words!! o_O

marginalé said:
dear susie

again a question, can you help me to find a girlfriend:dopey:
pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaassssssssee

Right you need a nice clean look, this doesnt mean, short hair and all that , it means get a wash theres nothin worse than a minger, that means smelly, then get a large cucumber out the fridge and try it on for size hhahaaa , no it depends what your lookin for babe, if you want nice like really nice go to church,if you want filth go to the pensioners club :D but if you just want good wholesome time then get on yahoo theres some filth there lookin for a good time all the time, then if you want serious look closer to your female friends , i,m sure you already got someone in mind, havent you :Spin:

nope (maybe this really, really, really hot girl from town, but that's never gonna work)
maybe you start the 'dear susie i wanne have a date'thread so other people can date me (or other persons)after a screen by you.

Su Jacko said:
Dear Susie,
why, oh, why, oh, why..whenever i'm at work and a handsome man is there to be served, I blush. I have to pretend to have high blood pressure and grip my arm but to no avail and then i'll drop the change or stutter my words!! o_O

Right i know this is a genuine problem because its just been confirmed haha well next time a stunner comes in to the shop get your colour correction foundation ready, no dont well to messy and you,ll end up lookin like the hulk, take some deep breathes and say, hey my love do you like my new make up its called pink glow, then say you no what you,ve got eyes like spanners, and when he says spanners you say yeh, everytime i look in to them my cunt tightens

Susie said:
Yes your right i am a very clever person, so i can see why you want me for your hmmm baboon princess, it must be the way i give my truly mature advise to people in desprate need of it, but unfortunatly i wouldnt be able to come down and see you because that would mean, lots of people missing out on my truly intellectual advice, sorry but if your dead fit you can send me a picture of yourself :wave:

Awww, that is a pity, we could have made very nice baboon babies. As for the picture, i am not sure you would want to see it, unless you like a babboon crossed with hitler crossed with arnold crossed with some weird shit comming out your nose type of person, then i would send you my picture.

marginalé said:
nope (maybe this really, really, really hot girl from town, but that's never gonna work)
maybe you start the 'dear susie i wanne have a date'thread so other people can date me (or other persons)after a screen by you.
:)
hey yeh , i must just start that for you :)

right lets find Marginale, a bird, think what and how we can help him ,i,ll start by asking him to post a picture of himself in , then the rest is up to the single girlies who just may be interested, so come on marginale` we must see what you look like first, then they can decide wether your worthy hahahaa :cool:

as soon as a find one i will post it, but i can't find any on the net, so mayby a friend has a few and if he can scan them in, i'll post it

@ all the girls: don't expect mister universe