dear susie column

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
Did they release Animal Crossing over in Europe yet? That game is fucking elite!
I have no idea cos they've never been sure if they should release it here, but I think they would do it after all, I think it's gonna be released around christmass then. Is it THAT good? Cos I wasn't planning to buy it actually.

Cerulean said:
I have no idea cos they've never been sure if they should release it here, but I think they would do it after all, I think it's gonna be released around christmass then. Is it THAT good? Cos I wasn't planning to buy it actually.
It seems too damn stupid on the surface, but after you start playing it you'll have no social life. Always trust Nintendo.

rafael said:
Susie's somewhat right. Too much candy and cola, and it's on my hips. The worst part is that it's hard to get off compared to fat on the rest of the body.

Well then are you asking me for help! good good, well i,ve had to battle with my weight all my life, and so far this is the longest i,ve remained a normal weight , well for me anyway, i dont like skinny blokes, sorry to them all now, but i must say its healthier in the long run to remain an average weight, the trick is sugar free drinks, water, three mega meals a day and no shit in between, i no its hard, and once you discover heroin you,ll be fine( joke ok) dont touch drugs ever there bad for you. p.s cut out butter use fat free spreads in stead, and still treat yourself to choclate 3 times a week, instead of three times a day , just try it and tell me how you go :)

Ahh.. I've also had a weight problem most part of my life, and just about a year ago (I think) I said to myself that I needed to really lose some weight. I dropped things like coke, candy and many meals a day. After about the first six months I lost 30kg, and I haven't weighted myself since, but I don't think I've changed much since then. It's satisfactory to know that I've lost some real weight, and I couldn't do it without the motivation of "love" (or what I've experienced).

rafael said:
Ahh.. I've also had a weight problem most part of my life, and just about a year ago (I think) I said to myself that I needed to really lose some weight. I dropped things like coke, candy and many meals a day. After about the first six months I lost 30kg, and I haven't weighted myself since, but I don't think I've changed much since then. It's satisfactory to know that I've lost some real weight, and I couldn't do it without the motivation of "love" (or what I've experienced).
I started trying to lose weigh like three years ago or something, even tho I didn't need it. But that was just the way I saw myself... and just before I came to a dangerous limit, I fell in love and stopped bitching with my own body... so you can say it was love gave me that motivation too (just round the other way!) (unfortunately tha saver turned out to be an asshole!! :p )