dear susie column

ODB has caught the correct

if old dirt bastard was called old dirty bastard cunt we could call him ODBC which would be funny if you worked with databases

but he is isnt :(

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
buni1413.jpg

beard.gif

wizard-beard.jpg

beard.jpg

beard.jpg

onesecond-poster.jpg

THANKS for these beards, though none of them are totally gruesome to look at that wrinkly beardless man is quite a scarer :wave: i need ones full of grub and stale fish an chips hangin out :loco:

Ivo said:
dear Susie,
I have this problem, i'm attracted to this girl:
mylove.jpg

and she seems to be attracted to me too (at least that what she says)
so, the problem is that she is perverted sadistic bitch and she wants to dominate over me, which is imposible, coz ususally i dominate in my relationships, so what am i supposed to do? i forgot to tell you that she is a naughty girl i mean she's fucking around...
Do you think that i should tell her to go fuck herself, that fucking bitch, that fucking whore? huh?

NO you must let her dominate you, let her wear her leather and stamp on your balls , some men pay for that hahaaa, i can see why you like her she,s very pretty , but whats she like as a person, thats important like. Also dont forget if her minge is gettin boned , by others watch your nob dosent end up walking out your pants, or if you wanna dominate her propely tell her you wont shag her till she gets tested for downstairs diseases :D i hope that helps you :wave:

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
(On today's episode, Susie's part will be played by the ODB)

I'd tell that skank to go fuck the hell off. First off, she probably has like the clap or something, and perhaps more
importantly, are you sure "she" has always been a "she", cause from where I'm sitting that doesn't look to be entirely accurate?

Actually i,d already replied in my own words before i'd read your comment, the clap thing, i'll agree with , but if you check out the other pic then she looks rather beautiful, i can see his attraction to her face , but her hole might be mingin :ill:

Susie said:
right, well my advise to you would be , number three , now the reason for this is a girl, dosent like the thought of you not bein interested in her, which will make her want you all the more, try it and let me no, another word of advise , give her a large cucumber when you tell her to go fuck herself, that is true rejection :D
Ok I think you must be right.
She must be the kind of girl that like rejection, I will find a cucumber or buy her a double dong or somethingo_O

Strangelight said:
arse, gob, arse, then arse again[/QUOTE

Duncan, keep it more secret please, otherwise i wont arse ,gob,arse, then arse you again with my double ended dildo next time :loco: sorry if you werent talking about that. :D

rafael said:

listen here my dear, you must not swear to much on the thread, dont forget you are only 15, and you will probably have spots too which are very annoying to youths( cough cough) i mean young men, so you go an get yourself a nice drink of milk and some cookies , curl up in bed , then again dont you,ll get crumbs in it, NO seriously now laugh it all off they arnt worth it my sweet :p

Ivo said:
trust me man i'm 100% sure, that "she" has been always "she" ;) probably she looks like that, coz we were drinking that night and maybe it's written on her face...
she is like goddess in real life...
melove2.jpg
Right then. That's not masculine.

Still, be safe and have her tested for the AIDS and all that to be safe. You don't want to end up dead and everything.

Susie said:
listen here my dear, you must not swear to much on the thread, dont forget you are only 15, and you will probably have spots too which are very annoying to youths( cough cough) i mean young men, so you go an get yourself a nice drink of milk and some cookies , curl up in bed , then again dont you,ll get crumbs in it, NO seriously now laugh it all off they arnt worth it my sweet :p
Hahahahaha.. Sorry, I didn't mean to swear, that's why I edited it back to how I originally posted it.

Aaah Susie my 'beard' isn't able to collect food yet eh! It's just about a centimeter now. Maybe the hairs have to go tomorrow, I'll sleep over it.
Hmm I'd better do it yeh cos me girlfriend is coming here friday. She doesn't like that :eek:

Cerulean said:
Aaah Susie my 'beard' isn't able to collect food yet eh! It's just about a centimeter now. Maybe the hairs have to go tomorrow, I'll sleep over it.
Hmm I'd better do it yeh cos me girlfriend is coming here friday. She doesn't like that :eek:

yeh ask your girlfriend, bet she prefares you smooth, vice versa :p