Michael Jackson

yeah but i meant as in his dad beating him up and putting pressure on him since hes 6 like, thats what do you in really.

aye this is an explanation but definitely not an excuse anyway.
MJ is very talented, but he is mentally ill, sick, and in a perpetual gap with the real world.

Lenore said:
aye this is an explanation but definitely not an excuse anyway.
MJ is very talented, but he is mentally ill, sick, and in a perpetual gap with the real world.

ill wait for proofs before mentionning words like 'excuses' :Spin:. it just feels that some parents needed some cash and told their kid to sue MJ over lies. i might be wrong tho :tickled:

I suspect that too. I remember all the hype about that interview that supposedly exposed how sick MJ was, when I finally saw it, the sickest person in it was the interviewer, MJ just came off as a really sad man. But what do I know.

Maybe he wanted to look like an alien? :)
Anyway, the album 'Bad' was my very favourite when I was 8 yrs old :D

Susie said:
why o why o why, what the hell was he thinking of having like hundreds of operations, on his face, he looks like an alien gone wrong :D
mjackson2.jpg

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
ill wait for proofs before mentionning words like 'excuses' :Spin:. it just feels that some parents needed some cash and told their kid to sue MJ over lies. i might be wrong tho :tickled:
Why would you give someone $25 million if they were lying about you though?

Strangelight said:
Why would you give someone $25 million if they were lying about you though?

they never found any evidence tho. if i was rich as fuck id pay people to leave me alone too.

when i hear a 45 old man saying that there's nothing more enjoyable than to share a bed with 12 years old little boys allow me to have doubts:Smug:
and spot on Duncan, indeed i dont think he wants to pay such amount of money just to be in peace:Smug:

Lenore said:
when i hear a 45 old man saying that there's nothing more enjoyable than to share a bed with 12 years old little boys allow me to have doubts:Smug:
and spot on Duncan, indeed i dont think he wants to pay such amount of money just to be in peace:Smug:

ill agree with yous when we get to witness proofs and evidences :D

about the proclamations lately that he is in debt and stuff I heard he owns the rights to most of the Beatles' songs, just the royalties in them make him a millionaire...hmpf.

Lenore said:
Yeh i had the same thought, but then i felt sorry for him , and now i'm beginning to wonder again :err: its all a bit strange, but at the end of the day, he seems happy with his life :zombie:

LostLenore said:
but would you let your kid stay with him ?

(guilthy or not, that aside)

I wouldn't let my kids sleep alone in a bed with a single man.

Or maybe it's just me (with a dutroux-syndrome :D)?
No i would most definatly not let my son sleep in the same bed has him, i recon my son would bum him dead hard, before mj had a chance :D