feeling bad..

When i feel depressed (luckly only had 2 major ones, although im unhappy all the time) I usually play guitar and compose new tunes otherwise most likely i'll listen to some music and just stare at my room's ceiling light.
But a thing that really helps is knowing that there are other people out there like me and my friends :)... the secret is to keep breathing (and listening to good metal ;))

Originally posted by without
a lover should never be a reason to live or die!

i know.. i dont mean i would kill myself if he leaves me, but he's actually the only thing that gives me strenght to carry on :)
i love him so much.. :)

im feeling a little better today, thx a lot ppl, u all r very nice in here :D

Originally posted by Annie

i know.. i dont mean i would kill myself if he leaves me, but he's actually the only thing that gives me strenght to carry on :)
i love him so much.. :)

im feeling a little better today, thx a lot ppl, u all r very nice in here :D

that is nice but there's a problem there.
you have to love yourself and forgive yourself and re-learn how to work and play and live.
your dreams will eventually be broken if you give your whole mind and life to the shoulders of someone else. no-one can carry someone else all their life.also he is very far away and that is making it impossible for you to have a great relationship.
please get some help for your sadness and look to the future with hope for yourself! only you can make you happy. only you can have the reasons to live well. life is beautiful but very difficult when sadness (or other things) take over your mind. i know this feeling and i can tell you time is a great healer.
but its up to you and no-one else!
good luck and best wishes:D
danny.

being sad or depressed is a waste of time when it happens too often. 'moving back instead of forward seems to me absurd' :D

peace!

sometimes, not always me thinks, it can help you understand things better when, sometimes it drags you deeper and deeper and yes then it is absurd.

is this an absurd discussion ? I'm confused :confused:

aren't you?

you don't have to make life absurd to make your level of understanding upper. anyway you're very right, it's getting totally absurd. who am i? where are we going? where are we from? why? :confused:

Originally posted by mehdi.i.e.e.e
you don't have to make life absurd to make your level of understanding upper. anyway you're very right, it's getting totally absurd. who am i? where are we going? where are we from? why? :confused:

You are my son. We are going home. We're from Latick Homeral Platron. Because you were abducted by these bad, bad earthlivers when you were a little boy!

To answer all your questions shortly, 42. :)

i feel unwell as i wasn't on graspop and wasn't part of something that seemed to be great thing, something i could never forget, something that could make me really happy, but never mind... hope there will be anothe occasion one day.

Originally posted by mehdi.i.e.e.e
there won't. there was a serial killer among us and he's gonna kill all of us one by one.

SCREAM :yell: for mercy
I laugh :lol: as I watching you bleed
Killer behind you,
My blood lust defies all my needs :devil:

Look out I'm coming for you! :yuk:

It's all your fault mehdi, you shouldn't have started the 'ooooh it's Mariner'-line. Everyone who knows about it, say your prayer.
Killer behind you, MY lust defies all MY needs.
So all who read this, watch your back! :mad:
muahahahahahaaaaaa