Anathema so beautiful it makes me cry

Originally posted by miranda B
:) i think it is great that a man shows his feelings(i wish more man did)

Hmm uh...showing one's (real!) feelings to OTHERS is still quite different thing than cry alone, drunk (or not), able to concentrate completetly the Music :zzz:
Personally prefer the latter (..well I'm not a man but that has nothing to do with this..:rolleyes: )
Of course can't speak of anyone else but myself; to be this true me ain't just possible, if there's someone around.. Besides there are (a lot..) of those things I wouldn't share with anyone, ever! One can't explain ownself to other..you know..?

:guh: ..uuh, is that my point clear..?..going far again :rolleyes:

I kinda know what you mean... I like to just hanging around by myself and maybe watch some sad/melancholic/whatever movie or listen to some stuff you can uhh.. float to (what's 'fiilistellä' in english? ;) )

Lucky enough, I've a couple of friends who are like me and they usually know exactly what I'm talkin about and everything, so we can all just have a few beers and sit on a sofa and just fiilistellä (float) :D :lol:

didn't make things any clearer, now did it?

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
I kinda know what you mean... I like to just hanging around by myself and maybe watch some sad/melancholic/whatever movie or listen to some stuff you can uhh.. float to (what's 'fiilistellä' in english? ;) )

Lucky enough, I've a couple of friends who are like me and they usually know exactly what I'm talkin about and everything, so we can all just have a few beers and sit on a sofa and just fiilistellä (float) :D :lol:

didn't make things any clearer, now did it?

..fiilistellä..? ..dunno, 'feel' and something..?! ;)

Oh yes, of course, it's really great to drink beer :D with the friends on the same level..!! Now, my dear brother has to be mentioned, again :) :) :)
Just meant that I need to be alone, sometimes (actually, quite often..)
Like most of people.
I get very very distressed, if i have no possibility to do that. Because this being alone is kinda therapy to me..thinking thigs over etc blaa blaa

i showed mine when i said that girls = shit in the frustration thread.

you can show your true colors here, speakinstone. you have strange desires? idiosyncracies? let them all out!

this is the great thing about the internet: whatever you say stays here as long as people dont know who the fuck you are in real life.

Originally posted by Don Corleone
you can show your true colors here, speakinstone. you have strange desires? idiosyncracies? let them all out!

this is the great thing about the internet: whatever you say stays here as long as people dont know who the fuck you are in real life.

nice try.. ;)
would you like me to tell you a weird (hih!) perversion I have..!

:zombie:

yes yes me likes perversions and perverts!

joking aside, after seeing so many weird things in life, i dont think it will sound "weird" at all. if you are not a shit-eater, then you are not a pervert, let me tell ya hahahahaha

Thanks. When I drink I feel that it is the true me , and the true me expressing my feelings. I drink alot though :( Ialso drink to escape the real nightmare of a life that I am in.

But anyway thanks for your response. I try to relate and response as real and true as I am feeling always.

In my opinion, alcoholics are people that want to "escape from reality", instead of facing it, and that's stupid, I don't like alcoholics. And indeed sol83, music is the best (and my only) drug on the planet.
A drink can be very good from time to time but for me it's surely nothing to get addicted to.
Oh and I don't want anyone to take this personal, I'm not offending anyone.

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
In my opinion, alcoholics are people that want to "escape from reality", instead of facing it, and that's stupid, I don't like alcoholics. And indeed sol83, music is the best (and my only) drug on the planet.
A drink can be very good from time to time but for me it's surely nothing to get addicted to.
Oh and I don't want anyone to take this personal, I'm not offending anyone.

Hmm. Loads of alcholics have made great music though. So do you dislike them too?
:mad: