Trying to dance

Allan said:
Where the fuck did that come from you arrogant bastard?

not only do you post a block of text that jumps randomly from one subject to the next (believe me, what you're saying appears in no way to be connected to the previous despite what you think) without ever making an overall point or leaving the reader as though they understand what you're trying to convey to them but then you never bother formatting it and say "so fucking what??" when its pointed out to ye that it makes whatever the fuck you were trying to tell the world look like a load of bollox??o_O
And then you call me (little meeee lol) arrogant??

i think you've a fucking cheek kid :ill::ill:

Light said:
I just think it's silly to say "music can't depress you but it can make you think of depressing things", 'cos when you think of depressing things, you get depressed like. No?

Yes, but it is not the music, it's the depressing stuff you haven't dealt with.

Bambi said:
not only do you post a block of text that jumps randomly from one subject to the next (believe me, what you're saying appears in no way to be connected to the previous despite what you think) without ever making an overall point or leaving the reader as though they understand what you're trying to convey to them but then you never bother formatting it and say "so fucking what??" when its pointed out to ye that it makes whatever the fuck you were trying to tell the world look like a load of bollox??o_O
And then you call me (little meeee lol) arrogant??

i think you've a fucking cheek kid :ill::ill:

We are scared to feel- some people might be scared of Anathema.

We are often scared of the truth.

We always want to be right (lust for respect). This makes communication difficult.

I often fail to be alive.

I have found that random unedited talk is a good way to avoid some of the above.

And this post was not arrogant, contrary to the first. If you had just started with this, you would have spared us all the unpleasantry.

indeed it was unpleasant.
Har* and Bambi could've asked what Allan meant.

i cant give fuck if some1's syllables, paragraphs or spelling is incorrect, just invest in a readable story, will you!?

the thing is, ppl are sometimes too dependent on replies on their posts, no?

"And God blessed them, and God said unto them, be postful, and multiply, and replenish the thread, and subdue it."

I didn't find Har's response unpleasant.

Sorry to be unreadable, wasn't really going for readability.

As for being dependent on replies on my posts, yes I care about what people have to say about what I say (how's that for readability?), if that's what you mean.

ecstacy kids, take the decision out of dancing
also takes it out of chewing gum, hugging complete strangers and climbing up on bus shelters

ive been hugging complete strangers and climbing up on bus shelters before, even without taking any e's.