when Duncan Patterson is guests in new Anathema record???

Gupta Shawarma

New Metal Member
Jul 11, 2003
Visit site
is about time this man do special feat of musics on new anathema. yes?
is duncan is friend once more wit anathema mens his must be time for some niew music with his firends egain??? maybe some lyrix, maybe some on or two songs??? i have seen daniel plays musics with duncan in the duncan othr band, so why no for duncan to play a litl bit in anathema ok???

ok so then i say you DARREN WHITE is for just a few musics with anathema too???
:tickled:

you shut up damnit mens who no my english itn's so good, i indian doom metaller. i no so swar word fuccccccccccccck you! is not like my english, i tell you mine is bett tan you hindi!

why you is put pic of FIONA APPLE and so tells mens no for mastribyte none tan one for day????
is i see sexie pic of goods wommen i is use so more tan ones for day!!!!!! :tickled:
in my countrey is womens bad trickeng mens we push for into Ganges Rivir!!!!

at least you are sincere:p the pic is Not Fiona Apple or Fiona Pineapple,it's just me,looking out my window in the morning.
what my signature says is not really a piece of advice ,it is more meant to be an irony.

ah and if you push women into ganges rivir when they trick men what do you do to men when they abuse women?

*cough*being laconic always causes ambivallence:p
freezing them?ah no.
my standard anti-criminallity theory is one and has been developing since i was 14:

:Castration.uproot the evil

Gupta Shawarma said:
is about time this man do special feat of musics on new anathema. yes?
is duncan is friend once more wit anathema mens his must be time for some niew music with his firends egain??? maybe some lyrix, maybe some on or two songs??? i have seen daniel plays musics with duncan in the duncan othr band, so why no for duncan to play a litl bit in anathema ok???

ok so then i say you DARREN WHITE is for just a few musics with anathema too???
:tickled:

you shut up damnit mens who no my english itn's so good, i indian doom metaller. i no so swar word fuccccccccccccck you! is not like my english, i tell you mine is bett tan you hindi!

:lol: you rock dude !
:loco: