Anathema so beautiful it makes me cry

DarkFifl

Jul 11, 2002
Vilseck Germany
Visit site
Every night since I have got the anathema cds.. all of them now. Because I have finaly finished my anathema collection

ok this makes no sense because i'm drunk let me start again

I bought all the anathema cds, ripped them into my computer so it would play over my surround sound on random through all the songs on every cd.

I now get drunk every night and listen to htem and cry

they are so beautiful my sober self can't even appreciate them.. the beer and whisky must be there to love it

Yes, Anathema is even better when drunk. The nasty thing about this fact is that it's too easy to get stuck in your home when you're supposed to do some serious partying. I usually end up playing Inner Silence and Temporary Peace in a loop. And then I'm happy in a blue kind of way. Who needs other people anyway?

I would also like to add that AFDTE is the greatest album ever when smoking a joint but as it is illegal in here to smoke one I won't.

"Happy" Drinking.

Originally posted by DarkFifl
What is a puff?

it's like tunnel tester, orifice officer, sausage jockey, pillow biter, uphill gardener, rear admiral, brown hatter, shirtlifter, anal adjuster, rectum rifler, turd burglar or arse bandit.

Originally posted by mehdi.i.e.e.e
it's like tunnel tester, orifice officer, sausage jockey, pillow biter, uphill gardener, rear admiral, brown hatter, shirtlifter, anal adjuster, rectum rifler, turd burglar or arse bandit.

O I get it

no I'm not said fudge packer

Just a drunk soldier person

Originally posted by DarkFifl
Every night since I have got the anathema cds.. all of them now. Because I have finaly finished my anathema collection

ok this makes no sense because i'm drunk let me start again

I bought all the anathema cds, ripped them into my computer so it would play over my surround sound on random through all the songs on every cd.

I now get drunk every night and listen to htem and cry

they are so beautiful my sober self can't even appreciate them.. the beer and whisky must be there to love it

sounds like you might need to go to an AA meeting...

I think it's spelt 'poof' not 'puff' you illiterate son of a bitch. Especially in an insult! Shame on you....

Originally posted by Light
Or Pud Nudger.

Or gwaarm.

shit slinger, brown swordsman, beef poker, sausage packer, night wailer, man handler, pillow biter, shirt lifter, hairy burner, poo puddler, midnight bum-batterer, twisted fister....... :eek: