feeling bad..

Annie

that's me.
Feb 12, 2002
São Paulo, Brazil
www.last.fm
hum im feeling very bad right now.. i mean, sad depressed and all that.. :cry:

what do u all do to try to cheer up when u r feeling bad???

when i feel depressed i just listen to anathema and cry a lot.. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I play guitar, and I try writing music, or writing. Another very therapeutic release is going into the small forest outside my house, and walking through it, and just settling my thoughts, as well as my tears. :cry:

Very often I accelerate the depression, by listen to really depressing stuff... like Katatonia, "The Silent Enigma" or Alternative 4.

The other and even faster way to kill this fucking depression is by singing along with Bolt Thrower or At The Gates while hurting myself... Really this works great ... :mad:

Don´t waste your time with these useless depressions...

first ý listen some sad music, and try to be even more sad, after that ý stop listenin music, ý go out (alone), ý go to a cinema or ý do shopping and when ý return back ý feel all rigth!

Originally posted by Frodnat
Very often I accelerate the depression, by listen to really depressing stuff... like Katatonia, "The Silent Enigma" or Alternative 4.

The other and even faster way to kill this fucking depression is by singing along with Bolt Thrower or At The Gates while hurting myself... Really this works great ... :mad:

same here...in flames, tiamat, etc.i also pop in some hardcore in my player, that does me good, too. i guess most of you wouldnt do that though.

Oh, woman, if you listen to sad Anathema tunes you'll feel worse in a few hours, maybe you commit suicide, or something. Don't listen to My Dying Bride either when you are depressive(you can feel even worse or have an erotic trance)...
If you like Anathema they have songs about hope and bliss too. And you always can listen to Judas Priest or Manowar to laugh a lot.
Another way to have fun is to visit the band member's pics, to see a Cradle Of Filth video(LMFAO) and to go to a chinese restaurant. I hope it helps.

Hope you get better.

Hope this is not too late…:erk:

If you’re feeling bad and you’re already into depressive music (particularly in anthema) then..

a) take a couple of E’s and go dancing in your local 60’s and over goth club (fun guaranted!),
:eek:
b) b) if you don’t take drugs go find some friends of yours that do them.. It is always fun to laugh at useless people that can hardly walk.. :lol:
c) if you don’t have any friends (presumably because you’re listening to anatheama) then call the following number – tis an all-day on-line service that provides tele-forgiveness for all of your horrible sins..
CALL 666-666-666 (only the first three 6’s if you call from inside the pit itself)
:)
d) if you have no telephone (and nothing’s working) then go watch Requiem for a Dream and thank the gods for making you a happy vegetarian human anathema..:D :cool: :loco:

well,don't think having sex could work when you feel bad but...

Well, works for me:D

Aactually, I've been deeply depressed for about 23 years now, so I've pretty much gotten used to it. People have given up on me a long time ago. The good thing is: the more depressed I get, the better my taste in music.:lol: When I was a kid, I listened to shitty pop music. Now I listen to bands like Anathema, Katatonia and Opeth.

thx ppl
hum i dont really feel much better.. but it's ok.. :rolleyes:
im kinda getting used to it..

Anathema songs dont cheer me up at all, but they kinda make me feel 'less worse'.. thats why i love them..

and no, i wouldnt commit suicide.. i still have one reason to live that is the man i love :)

Originally posted by Annie
thx ppl
hum i dont really feel much better.. but it's ok.. :rolleyes:
im kinda getting used to it..

Anathema songs dont cheer me up at all, but they kinda make me feel 'less worse'.. thats why i love them..

and no, i wouldnt commit suicide.. i still have one reason to live that is the man i love :)

well, at least you have that! :cry:

well yes.. he's the only one i can count on i could say.. but he lives faaaar from me, in Romania.. :s
i love him w/ all of my heart though, and he loves me too.. :)

I'm feeling bad coz i argued w/ one of the few old friends i had. i found out that he has been kinda false to me and i just hate that..
i feel like i've lost a friend.. it hurts very bad i can say.. :cry:

hmh...I always get in a good mood when I listen to goon music. May it be My Dying Bride, Anathema or Grieg. It always helps me to know that someone out there can make something like that.