yous fuckin sorry excuses for compilation

Mick Moss

antimonger
Apr 12, 2002
www.antimatter.tk
Theres gonna be a few people in detention today, class. I thought last time was bad but that was nothing compared to this - this one is 'michael jackson baad' shamo motherfucker and the whole world has to answer right now just to tell me once again whos bad?

well who is bad? ill give yous a chance to own up now as to who uploaded what shite

call this dark? this is pink you crazy motherfuckers

shamo

i agree but would u please describe it more detailed?

like: all songs are disqualified or not?

I committed the duran duran one, i can change it to perry blake.

what should we do?

I quess you didnt like my song Mick, the turkish one, i tihnk i find it dark since i was listenin to that song when i was like 11. Ill change it if you want, dont get pissed off :)

compilation filled with bad jokes?

come on people! keep it going and you'll finally come up with Jugdement II...

the idea is too good to be ruined by showing off.

No excuses.
I uploaded a song that i consider dark and having touching lyrics (in finnish, so i guess you can't judge them). There's not much i can do if you don't like it.
Shit happens.

Obviously no ones got a sense of humour on this board otherwise I must be thought of as a Hitler - type character with wax moustache and trouser braces

MICK TYPES

I cant be arsed siginin in as me, i forgot susie is signed in but i posted that last message

Dont anyone get offended / sad / psuedocidal , we had this problem last time theres a few mongy tracks here that will need replacing why are you taking offense when I havent even ratted out the culprits yet?

JEEZ

well for ffs how are ppl supposed to know if theyre crap or good unless you tell them?? I mean I KNOW my one is boss but im just thinking of the others :lol:

like mine is blacker that a gorillas arse in a basement during a total eclipse :b

Hehe, I start to feel comfortable about not having uploaded anything :D

But yeah, maybe it'd be worth explaining what "dark" and "moohdie" is; does it mean it should be saaaad so that it just breaks your heart? And slow as well? Like Opeth's last album? :p That pretty much breaks my heart.

OK Ill tell you what, I'll be less of a cunt as last time but these two MUST GO -

roses
Pivn Peili

Whoever uploaded them get in touch with mehdi and get the server details if need be to get your second choice up.

Also were missing one person. Can the fake slim shady please stand up?

I need some dark like black shiny stormtroopers, evil vaders daymare music.

Some night-time raper tunes, and a few holocaust victim lsd spiked background musics

Anyone whos got some knife in the pubis one eyed disembowler cannibal songs can also submit