yous fuckin sorry excuses for compilation

OK, i uploaded new song, and i'm still trying to get you into finnish music :D.
But if that one doesn't qualify, i'm out for this compilation (with hands chopped off).

Dora said:
would someone insert a tracklist of the first compil as sample?

It's already happened twice that I was typing up the tracklist for ya and the server was turned off in mid-post *FUCK*

So, here it is:

Antimatter Forum Compilation 1 April, 1003 :)D also All Fools Day)

1. Ulver - Limbo Central (Lenorelady)
2. Naervaer - Dose Dager (Blue Paste)
3. Tori Amos - iieee (Ahmehdiieee)
4. Celestial Season - Mary Meets the Sky (Morphinus)
5. Autumnblaze - So Close Yet So Far (Sopellina)
6. Tims Favourite - God's Favourite Argument (Ceruzaelem)
7. Katatónija - Day (Cyberweed)
8. Portishead - Roads (Sokol83)
9. Tool - Stink Fist (Strangebride)
10. Ultravox - Rage in Eden (Mick Boss *grrrrrrrrr*)
11. Pink Floyd - High Hopes (Dragonbaby) - btw, this is the Song of the Compilation for me
12. The Gatyaring - Even the Spirits Are Afraid (Mari Near)

thanks.. so i see that genre doesnt matter..
my hands are still shaking cos i want to keep them attached to me arms..

So, now that I successfully broke the "tracklist-post" curse, I must add that I've been thinking for days now about the song I'd upload if I had the chance, and I realized I couldn't come up with anything besides Tori Amos's Purple People and that Gary Jules cover of Mad World. It all means that

a) I know hardly any music :ill: whereas so far I've had the false notion that I do.

b) Somehow the songs I had in mind before as fitting for the compilation are either moody but not dark enough or dark but not moody enough (or too rock). And none of them is doom. Therefore,

c) I realized there's not enough doom in me and the music I like :erk:

d) People in general considerably differ as to the degree of doom and moodiness (just like in their taste of album covers lol).

This all comes down to my being now genuinely happy for not being on the compilation list, since

a) My not-doom-enough-but-too-violinish-folkish beloved song by Ghymes would have surely been told off (eiah, but it's in Hungarian!),

b) and I wouldn't have been able to cope with that because I’m a perfectionist and so I am convinced my taste and sense of judgement are perfect. :cool:

Also, this compilation thingummy ( :yell: ) has generated some (e-)anger and negativity in me (and maybe in others, too), consequently

a) I hereby sincerely anull all my huff of 18 September and send my best regards and panzies to the Croc :p

b) I suggest the next compilation be about a theme not about the type of song, something more tangible than "darkness" and "moodiness", because these categories are too subjective.

c) We are looking for doom aaaall in the wrong places :D

Maradok tisztelettel,
Dhatura Borealis

yeah, a theme-based compilation would rock! Like songs about water, songs about horses, about beards, time, etc ;) I can provide web space.

edit.
finally i have only 2 songs to choose from, but i cant.. shit. its like choosing which of me hands to chop off.. :ill:

all right finnish mates, since i had uploaded the excellent skunk anansie track and i have to take it off, i'm expecting your suuport on this one 'cause i'll be uploading a TENHI track (instrumental): "souto."

if it's dark you want, YOU'LL GET IT.
but i must have thought of this before, "secretly" isnt the type of song mick would have liked. it's more about relationships and that. it IS heartbreaking and sad, but not "dark."

eup said:
OK, i uploaded new song, and i'm still trying to get you into finnish music :D.
But if that one doesn't qualify, i'm out for this compilation (with hands chopped off).

aah it was you, eh? i was gonna put tenhi's souto from "kauan." fuck.
well, then i'll have to upload something else.

i just changed duran duran track to perry blake one. if that song is not sad enough then i give it up :)