yous fuckin sorry excuses for compilation

eup said:
eh... i've been following this board for some time now, and i know how much you like to be called french ;)
so, don't take it all too seriously

haha cheeky bastard, i thought you were genuinely unaware of that. since when newbies take the piss at old 2000+members by the way :yell:

Bambi said:
but if you shouted "Mehdi, you fucking puff" only one arab would raise his head :lol:

hey im not letting someone with a walt disney nickname call me a puff. its not like me mates call me 'aladdin' or 'jaffar' :tickled:

Susie said:
hahaahaha yeh cool and i,ll get the seat next to frank bruno :D
haha alright then i'll give you a year subscription to visit our gigs but only if you can prove you're on heavy treatment :tickled:

its fucking stupid to call your band lyzanxia. either one of the band member is actually on lyzanxia and is an depression-attention piece of shit, or they read the name in a magazine and thought it sounded cool which is quite ridiculous too.

You know, there's a band called 'Anthurus D'archer' which is a weird red star-shaped mushroom which has a strange specificity :
IT STINKS LIKE HELL AND EVEN HORSES RUN AWAY FROM IT WHEN THEY SMELL ITS CADAVEROUS ODOUR !

phall05.jpg

It was just a long paraphrase to state that i'd rather have my band called Lysanxya than Anthurus D'Archer. Though Anthurus D'Archer is a top mushroom :cool:
And yes, it grows in Europe, i have found some in the Vosges moutains, east of France.