dear susie column

Mick Moss said:
Dear Susie , I have a problem. My girlfriend always fucks off after I cook fucking top nosh scrans for her and she leaves me to do all the dishes. What can I do?

right for starters your girlfriend, probably has loads of dishes and a huge amount of house work to cope with anyway, but my advise to you is keep making meals for her she sounds like a girl i can relate to, leaving the man to do the house work,and if you want to really impress her next time get her some banoffee pie with hagan daz ice cream and she will love you forever oooo yes :)

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
dear susie,
everyone thinks im a nazi when i say 'fucking jews'. what should i do?

well let them no you shaved the square muzzy off last week and you should tell them that your not a nazi your F----- hows that :) there you go you can sleep much better now :D

Andy_2003 said:
Hey Susie my bum still smells you know, what U gonna do about it!?
right i,m gonna give you some VIM and a packet of BRILLO PADS so you can scrubb those little brown men on ropes clean off your bum, is that good advise :hotjump:

Susie said:
well let them no you shaved the square muzzy off last week and you should tell them that your not a nazi your F----- hows that :) there you go you can sleep much better now :D

ah its okay, id better get them to call me a nazi than a fr*nch.

Dear Susie,

My fingers hurt I can hardly move them now after many hours of playing with xbox and I still cannot beat Nightmare with Kilik. Do u think i can get hurt?

Cerulean said:
Dear Susie, I have been too lazy to shave my beard for the last 5 weeks now. Should it be shaved eventually or can it stay? Cos I'm dead lazy when it comes to smooth shaving.

You must go to the bathroom today and shave,they are food collectors and no one will want to give you a kiss, so get out the razor and do yourself a favour you,ll feel clean and fresh,theres nothing worse than to taste another mans crisps hhaahaa :loco: there i hope that helps :Spin:

Dora said:
Dear Susie,

My fingers hurt I can hardly move them now after many hours of playing with xbox and I still cannot beat Nightmare with Kilik. Do u think i can get hurt?

well my fingers hurt sometimes buts thats for (other reasons) hahaa, unfortunatly, i,ve not heard of that game, so i cant tell you wether you will defeat kilik or not, what i can tell you is that , if you truly want to beat the nightmare with kilik, and your fingers hurt to much, get a friend to play for you, and it will be so good because you can tell them what they have to do, you will still feel in control that way, try it :wave:

Cerulean said:
Send your Xbox to me, I have some fine tools on the shed so I can destroy the piece of shit. Then, get a Gamecube.
(Sorry Susie this was my territory :cool: )

how dare you try to out do susie on the agony aunt thread, i dont know i try to help you with your food collecting beard :D( i wish i had a picture of a beard with lots of food collected in it) :loco:

buni1413.jpg

beard.gif

wizard-beard.jpg

beard.jpg

beard.jpg

onesecond-poster.jpg

dear Susie,
I have this problem, i'm attracted to this girl:
mylove.jpg

and she seems to be attracted to me too (at least that what she says)
so, the problem is that she is perverted sadistic bitch and she wants to dominate over me, which is imposible, coz ususally i dominate in my relationships, so what am i supposed to do? i forgot to tell you that she is a naughty girl i mean she's fucking around...
Do you think that i should tell her to go fuck herself, that fucking bitch, that fucking whore? huh?

(On today's episode, Susie's part will be played by the ODB)

I'd tell that skank to go fuck the hell off. First off, she probably has like the clap or something, and perhaps more
importantly, are you sure "she" has always been a "she", cause from where I'm sitting that doesn't look to be entirely accurate?

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
... are you sure "she" has always been a "she", cause from where I'm sitting that doesn't look to be entirely accurate?
trust me man i'm 100% sure, that "she" has been always "she" ;) probably she looks like that, coz we were drinking that night and maybe it's written on her face...
she is like goddess in real life...
melove2.jpg