dear susie column

Dear Susie:

Some months ago, I painted this moustache over my picture and thought it looked gruesome...but now...now I'm thinking of growing one...what do you think? Please help! :erk:
terriblemoustache.jpg

Also, I'm having another problem with one of my other dawgz...he's too "Trve" to be true! :yell: Whenever I listen to some Trve Black Metal he howls so loud that everyone in the surrounding quarter have to close their windows not to bear this horrifying sound. What can I do dear Susie? :erk: Please help. :erk:

P.S.:Here's the dawg (please notice the corpse paint!):
troo-dawg.jpg

Achernar said:
Dear Susie:

Some months ago, I painted this moustache over my picture and thought it looked gruesome...but now...now I'm thinking of growing one...what do you think? Please help! :erk:
terriblemoustache.jpg

Also, I'm having another problem with one of my other dawgz...he's too "Trve" to be true! :yell: Whenever I listen to some Trve Black Metal he howls so loud that everyone in the surrounding quarter have to close their windows not to bear this horrifying sound. What can I do dear Susie? :erk: Please help. :erk:

P.S.:Here's the dawg (please notice the corpse paint!):
troo-dawg.jpg

right, well the muzzie dosent look to bad, though you will resemble prince abit more, if you grow one( mmm and is that a good thing,) make sure though that if you grow your muzzie, that you keep it well tidy, cos you might get food left in it and you know how much i hate food in beards and muzzies, there thats my advise :wave:

right the dog thing well , exactly what is it your listening to , that makes it howl because it could be a vast improvement on the music, or your dog is just very talented and wants join in cos he,s a black metal fan, he looks like he,s wearing those awful contact lenses, that some wannabe vampires wear in the clubs these days, mmmm : o_O p.s your dog must sing ok :)

Hey, Prince killz! :cool:

Well, the dog goes Berserk when I play some Darkthrone, Old Funeral, (Old) Mayhem, also some Bathory and Venom...He's the hound of hell I guess! Those are not contact lenses, he was born eye-frosted! He came from the cold lads of Syberia...Now i have two dogs reacting strangely to music...maybe I have to start listening to Synthpop a little more...

Achernar said:
Hey, Prince killz! :cool:

Well, the dog goes Berserk when I play some Darkthrone, Old Funeral, (Old) Mayhem, also some Bathory and Venom...He's the hound of hell I guess! Those are not contact lenses, he was born eye-frosted! He came from the cold lads of Syberia...Now i have too dogs reacting strangely to music...maybe I have to start listening to Synthpop a little more...

hahaha yeh, you could try britny spears, or westlife, that should give him a straight face hehheee :D

dear susie,
i hate my life, my parents,my friends (not all of them), i hate my cd-collection, ............................................................................

marginalé said:
dear susie,
i hate my life, my parents,my friends (not all of them), i hate my cd-collection, ............................................................................

I can help you for the CD-collection, Susie will help for the rest

MetallicaSux said:
Dear Susie

Whenever i drink milk, it comes out of my nose, it is annoying and not to say disgusting, most people seem offended by it. Please help....

right, the thing to do is,when you drink your milk , make sure you have a spare glass to collect the stuff that drips from your nose, and i dont think its disigusting, i think its a party trick, you just carry on and try and get a part in that programme full of the teenagers that do hiddious things to harm themselves
for fun, and theres one that drinks tons of milk then he vomits the lot back up again :ill: and if people are affended tell them not to look :wave:

marginalé said:
dear susie,
right , what you must do is kill yourself quickly(only jokin) no ask yourself why you hate your family,and friends, there must be some kind of explanation, can i ask how old you are? then right back to me and i,ll help you more ok :erk:

Susie said:
right , what you must do is kill yourself quickly(only jokin) no ask yourself why you hate your family,and friends, there must be some kind of explanation, can i ask how old you are? then right back to me and i,ll help you more ok :erk:

20, and i hate them cause they are very anoiing(?), irritating people, and i can't live on my own cause i have no money, and that is also the reason why i hate my cd-collection, it is to small.
And for my friends, i think i will stop with chiro cause all off the people are this 'he-watch-out-cause-we-are-all-friends-so-we-have-to-hang-out-together-and-......', but it is to hard to do, cause every sunday it is just fun with the children.
and for the rest, i have a cigarette-, :headbang:-, beer-, masturbation-, going out-, party on-addict.
and i didn't even mention the fact that i play anathema every day, and that i'm every day on this forum.

marginalé said:
20, and i hate them cause they are very anoiing(?), irritating people, and i can't live on my own cause i have no money, and that is also the reason why i hate my cd-collection, it is to small.
And for my friends, i think i will stop with chiro cause all off the people are this 'he-watch-out-cause-we-are-all-friends-so-we-have-to-hang-out-together-and-......', but it is to hard to do, cause every sunday it is just fun with the children.
and for the rest, i have a cigarette-, :headbang:-, beer-, masturbation-, going out-, party on-addict.
and i didn't even mention the fact that i play anathema every day, and that i'm every day on this forum.

Well atleast it is good to hear that you listen to Anathema every day, i wouldn't be able to get a day by if i don't.