dear susie column

marginalé said:
as soon as a find one i will post it, but i can't find any on the net, so mayby a friend has a few and if he can scan them in, i'll post it

@ all the girls: don't expect mister universe

No not mr universe(mr belguim)only kiddin mate, hey dosent matter what you look like, I think you,ll find yourself a top noch stunner through my ,find marginale a bird post, fingers crossed , and anyway i love matchmakin, so this will be my pc experiment love matching thread :) cool i,m dead excited :hotjump:

dear Susie,

im so depressed of this dark, rainy, cold weather! :( I want summer back! boohoo..

Dear Susie,

Besides this weather, my problem is that I lost my self-confidence. Well.. I dont even remember having it ever. Am I really such a piece of shit?!? :cry:

Dora said:
dear Susie,

im so depressed of this dark, rainy, cold weather! :( I want summer back! boohoo..

Right then, what you need to do is go and visit metallicsux, because he lives in south africa, and you can sizzle there, and have good company too :hotjump:
whats more you had the invite :cool:

Dora said:
Dear Susie,

Besides this weather, my problem is that I lost my self-confidence. Well.. I dont even remember having it ever. Am I really such a piece of shit?!? :cry:

Well then , your gonna have to put your stompers on and rock your socks off,the weathers gettin you down, prehaps you suffer from the weather illness called SAD, come on whats really gettin you down :erk: go and do some bed dancing that,ll make you feel better :) then eat a large bar of choclate, god sounds like my ideal night :loco:

Dear Susie,

I'll start working on monday, I'll spend the whole week-end rehearsing and that, the band will then be 100% active again and I'll work fulltime.
This might be my last day spent on heavily polluting this forum. Is there any way out, besides skipping my new work already ? I mean, I can't just fuck off out of this place :(

Love,
Rano

cedarbreed said:
Dear Susie,

I'll start working on monday, I'll spend the whole week-end rehearsing and that, the band will then be 100% active again and I'll work fulltime.
This might be my last day spent on heavily polluting this forum. Is there any way out, besides skipping my new work already ? I mean, I can't just fuck off out of this place :(

Love,
Rano

No you cant, but your eyes will end up hangin out your head, when you go to work and go on the pc too, :) o_O still plenty of time to enjoy both :wave: goodluck anyway mate :wave:

Dear Susie,

I got loads of things to do at the moment, albums reviews, interviews retranscription, polluting the forum... But I'm not up for everything, I work 10 hours a day for two weeks now, and I'm fuckin' tired. More than this, I don't like Brussel, I hate the city. I don't know where I am now... Maybe I'll break with my girlfriend very soon, maybe I'll be sick after a hard weekend of work... I'm not into doom, but I realize that my life isn't so cool than I thought. :( But there will always be someone in a deepest shit than me he... ;)

Anyway, my favourite answer at the moment is "I don't know"... I'm lost... I have the will to live and love, but I don't know how to talk to me...

Lots of kisses...

Love

Quentin