dear susie column

Dear Susie:

Maybe im a stranger for you, im new on the board and I have one problem...

i cant control miself.... and i want to see your pictures :yell: ........

what can i do :ill: ???

P.S. Im also in love with the picture on your avatar

P.S.2. im Mexican and my english isnt the best :s o_O

donkho said:
Dear Susie:

Maybe im a stranger for you, im new on the board and I have one problem...

i cant control miself.... and i want to see your pictures :yell: ........

what can i do :ill: ???

P.S. Im also in love with the picture on your avatar

P.S.2. im Mexican and my english isnt the best :s o_O

Well unfortunatly, i cant post pictures, because i dont know how to, and thanx for bein in love with my avatar, its kinda sweet, but theres a world wide web of pictures for you to love , so maybe that might help you , god i do try :)

dear susie,

unlike dora i just love that kind of weather and this time of year. rain, cold wind, lowered temperatures, darkened skies. moreover i just love it when people hate that kind of weather. them sunny people...

am i sick, horrible, sad person or is it just proper doom?

Don Corleone said:
well susie that was the question: why? well, never mind. i was a bit stoned at the time.

i have another question and im dead serious: you have never been to an antimatter gig? why so?

Well because while micks playing the rock star, i,ve got to look after our son :erk:so i,ve never been able to go and see them, but i will do soon thats a promise :) :wave:

tmtk said:
dear susie,

unlike dora i just love that kind of weather and this time of year. rain, cold wind, lowered temperatures, darkened skies. moreover i just love it when people hate that kind of weather. them sunny people...

am i sick, horrible, sad person or is it just proper doom?

No your not, because , i said the same thing to mick the other day, i love the rain , especially, when i,m cosie in bed, its good like :hotjump: if you said to me you were going to slash a grannies thoat, then i would say , you were sick, horrible, and full of doom :wave:

dear Susie,

I've already given in, it was killing me after 4 hours only. I'm not made for ripping people off their money. Neither is my soul for sale.

Am I to blame then ???

cedarbreed said:
I've already given in, it was killing me after 4 hours only. I'm not made for ripping people off their money. Neither is my soul for sale.

hail to you for having guts to do it rano!

(sorry susie for sneaking in)

cedarbreed said:
dear Susie,

Am I to blame then ???

Right you tried and you failed :) but at least you tried :) and why sell your soul you,d only get a fiver :p

yep, well they don't know it already but I've made up my mind, i'll phone them tomorrow morning to tell them I fuck off. I need serenity, not stress. But shit, I need money too :erk:

Susie said:
Right you tried and you failed :) but at least you tried :) and why sell your soul you,d only get a fiver :p

:lol: Hey ! The test said my soul was worth something like 10.000$ or something, It could have helped me until christmas !

cedarbreed said:
:lol: Hey ! The test said my soul was worth something like 10.000$ or something, It could have helped me until christmas !
hey thats not bad i,d sell it if i were you :D just think of the party you could have with that :hotjump:

Hum I'll think about it. Maybe I'll call my already-ex-job tomorrow to tell them I quit but that I'd like to sell my soul to them.
Hey, they wanted to make a financial products seller out of me after all ! :lol: