dear watermelon.

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
oh my god. you are so good! i am glad i got you (even though you cost too much) you're so good, in fact... that i am going to save 3 big peices of you and bring you home for freddy, since he will love you too.

xoxo amanda

dear amanda.

I did indeed enjoy you wrapping your lips around me... I love being eaten out. And I am sure that Freddy will appreciate it as well, though of course, this means no more for me..

Ah well.. 'tis my purpose in life to please so.. remember me..

xoxo watermelon.

dear eirik from norway,

it appears you are attempting to grow a watermelon in that sig.

perhaps you can answer, with clarity, why, in fact, the euro of the species displays their signature files in the manner of a peacock and with the depth of a fanny pack?

xoxoxo - nick

Carmen.jpg

goatschool said:
dear eirik from norway,

it appears you are attempting to grow a watermelon in that sig.

perhaps you can answer, with clarity, why, in fact, the euro of the species displays their signature files in the manner of a peacock and with the depth of a fanny pack?

xoxoxo - nick

In order to address this I must meditate upon the question for an unspecified, yet blatantly obvious amount of hours... one thing is for sure...

the thing in my sig is.. a Kiwi..

and they're horrendously cute..

We're hosting an exchange student from New Zealand and I asked him what the Kiwi deal was about and he lectured me on the c00te little bird..

it can't fly..

it's like a dodo..

but you can't have 'em as pets..

I want one :(