Death Angel show in Toronto was amazing!!!

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
Great vibe and energy! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: It reminded about the good ol times in the 80's when thrash was big and ppl were enjoying bands like Metallica in their prime at their shows. \m/ TRAPPED UNDER THE ICE COVER \m/ It's still the same shit at thrash shows today, just different year. :devil:

Here are some of their songs they played:

Seemingly Endless Time
Voralicious Souls
Thrashers
Kill As One
Welcome To The 3rd Floor
Disturbing The Peace
Trapped Under The Ice (Metallica cover) :headbang:
2 new songs

My neck is still sore from all the excessive headbanging I've done. Anthrax recent show in Toronto would be right up on par with the Death Angel show if they played more of their old speedy/thrashy stuff. :headbang:
They would be a great choice for Testament tour in North America next year :hotjump: :headbang: :hotjump: :headbang:

Yeah, well I'm still waiting for an explanation on why they fucking cancelled the show in New Haven! I wasted 4 fucking hours and my friend wasted 7, between driving up there and back, all for the SHAFT! Someone better have a damn good explanation.

I was at the toronto show too! It was definitely one of the best shows ive seen in a long time. got to talk to rob and andy before the show and they were really talkative and down to earth and excited to play toronto seeing that the turnout exceeded their expectations. it was also the best turnout for this east coast tour.
they were also very thankful to the slew of us who made the 6 hour trek from montreal to witness this night of metal.
they played for 2 hours!!!

heres all the songs they played:

the ultra violence intro
seemingly endless time
veil of deception (electric version)
the organization
stagnant
disturbing the peace
discontinued/stop/road mutants ultra violence outro medley
3rd floor
bored
ipfs