Death/Core Mix AD and Battery Content

WOW!
could you share your AD preset? (is is "just a preset" or have you prosessed the drums with external "tools" also?)
that bassdrum kills me!
HELLYEAH!

S.

Guitar Settings
5150-II (This is going off of memory this was a friends head I used. I modified The Red Chord settings posted on the EVH Guitar Registry and scooped out the mids some.)
(Red Channel)
Bright: ON
Crunch: ON
Rhythm Post: 0
Lead Pre: 7.5
Lead Post: 4
EQ Low: 6
EQ Mid: 5
EQ High: 6
Reverb: 0
Resonance: 8
Presence: 8

Dual Rec (This amp is mine so I can get a bit more precise)
Power: Bold
Silicon Diodes (Hi Power)
Channel: Red
Channel Cloning: to Red Vintage
Master: 10:00 O'clock
Presence: 12:30 O'clock
Bass: 11:00 O'clock
Mid: 8:30 O'clock
Treble: 11:00 O'clock
Gain: 1:00 O'clock

Guitar DAW
I used the C4 with Andy's preset for compressing the 128hz section and 16K to kill some of the fizz.
Rcompressor = Attack 5.02/ Release 300 / Thresh -2/ Ratio 4:1/Gain 4
Req 2 = Boost 4k by 3.1 decline 518hz -38

Drum Settings
I set a prefader out of AD and Battery to a natural channel with no compression.
Set up a compression channel for the drums using Rcompressor again = Attack 2.19/ Release 134 / Thresh -10/ Ratio 4:1/Gain 2.2
Blended to taste.

Here is the preset for AD http://www.ccauthen.com/forums/Death_Metal_Core.ADPreset
Here is the sample that I used in Battery for the Kick blended with AD "Necromancer197666's Children of Bodom Kick"
The snare was blended as well with Battery using Andy's Chimaira snare samples.

what do you mean by "Andy's Chimaira snare samples" - andys never posted that) do you have them?

Here is the preset for AD http://www.ccauthen.com/forums/Death_Metal_Core.ADPreset
Here is the sample that I used in Battery for the Kick blended with AD "Necromancer197666's Children of Bodom Kick"
The snare was blended as well with Battery using Andy's Chimaira snare samples.

Hey there ... the link does not work for me either :(
It links to a 4kb-file which crashes Logic. My other preset all are 40kb in size.

Great job! I like the guitar tone a lot!
I don't think you really scooped that much the peavey, I mean 5 on the peavey is like having too mids! ... if you're talking about "5 o'clock" is really scooped then.
I should sell my marshall V30 cab I can't get sounds so thick as these ones!
Goddamn if you mic too off-axis, to remove the fizz, is too muddy, if you mic too dead centre is too trebly and fizzy!
I'm starting hating this cab so much lol

that preset link works when i "right click" and save as a target, but it crashes my AD when i load it up. can you re-upload it to somewhere else? megaupload perhaps?