Death Is Gain: The artist behind MOS

its ok lol my drawings aren’t any better id like to make album covers someday but i think i need some more training lol. i made one sketch the other day called WHAT IS GOING ON that is prty ok i mean it still needs some work but so far i like it. it has a man like a everyman not a big warrior (litle bit inspired by my uncle lol) fighting the big dragon who is brething fires (i suck at fire lol) to show that we all r in a battle sometimes not just a big warior lol

here it is, don’t judge me yet like i said its not done but so far its my best lol

9b4db8228b.jpg

"Kingdom Upon The Sand" - The artwork for August is taking us away from the frying pan and turning us towards ravage storms. Too many times in my life I have witnessed this artwork in the real world. And sadly amongst my own Christian brothers and sisters. There was a time when my wife was near death laying in an ICU room after the birth of our son. If it wasn't for Christ's firm foundation, I would have been a ruined man. The storms WILL come, no doubt about that. But what will be under our feet when they do? I thank God for his mercies and his strong arm.

08-DIG-CAL-2010-KingdomUpontheSand.jpg

"But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”
Matthew 7:25-27

its ok lol my drawings aren’t any better id like to make album covers someday but i think i need some more training lol. i made one sketch the other day called WHAT IS GOING ON that is prty ok i mean it still needs some work but so far i like it. it has a man like a everyman not a big warrior (litle bit inspired by my uncle lol) fighting the big dragon who is brething fires (i suck at fire lol) to show that we all r in a battle sometimes not just a big warior lol

here it is, don’t judge me yet like i said its not done but so far its my best lol

9b4db8228b.jpg

I'm bad at fire also. :( it gets frusterating. got any suggestions Prometheus?

"Kingdom Upon The Sand" - The artwork for August is taking us away from the frying pan and turning us towards ravage storms. Too many times in my life I have witnessed this artwork in the real world. And sadly amongst my own Christian brothers and sisters. There was a time when my wife was near death laying in an ICU room after the birth of our son. If it wasn't for Christ's firm foundation, I would have been a ruined man. The storms WILL come, no doubt about that. But what will be under our feet when they do? I thank God for his mercies and his strong arm.

08-DIG-CAL-2010-KingdomUpontheSand.jpg

"But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”
Matthew 7:25-27

I really like this particular piece. Well done.

OKThankYou - the guy in your drawing has a pedophile mustache! :Smokin:

Find some good images of fire, and photshop them in there! :lol:

Hm i think I have some old pictures of fire/campfires, somewhere untagged among thousands of other pictures in the computer or harddrive.....:)
heres an image of the opposite, ice, i took that image yesterday.
ice.jpg

Hm i think I have some old pictures of fire/campfires, somewhere untagged among thousands of other pictures in the computer or harddrive.....:)
heres an image of the opposite, ice, i took that image yesterday.
ice.jpg

Google. You can find anything. Browse to find your best stock.

4303754694_8241787bd8_o.jpg

I just got inspired and did this today, it took a few hours.. I was thinking of when the beacons were ignite in the return of the king movie..!
The background image is from an expedition I did this weekend and the campfire an old one I found in in my computer.

4303754694_8241787bd8_o.jpg

I just got inspired and did this today, it took a few hours.. I was thinking of when the beacons were ignite in the return of the king movie..!
The background image is from an expedition I did this weekend and the campfire an old one I found in in my computer.
cool.

"Spiritual Warfare" - After a few hot months, things are cooling down. This piece represents the unseen war that is always being waged around us. The good thing is, we are not defenseless. One weapon we have, is the Word of God. It can defend us, heal us, comfort us and change us. How awesome is that?

09-DIG-CAL-2010-SpiritualWarfare.jpg

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers,
against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Ephesians 6:12