Death magnetic gh3 mix

There's flac version now floating around. Someone did a decent job at capturing the direct optical audio output at 48khz. Still pretty quite - but I did a self master for myself and saved it to m4a this morning. Sounds pretty damn good. :kickass:

Wow ... listening to these GH3 versions right now ...

what a difference, don't really know what else to say about it ...

For whatever it might help, I signed that online petition and have posted a couple myspace bulletins with it. Normally I would say its unrealistic to think they would do a remix or whatever but it can't hurt I guess

Cheers!

Signed the petition. Who knows? Maybe this will be the start of the end of the loudness wars.

Yeah, I know, fat chance, but I can hope, can't I?

And yes, please someone, PM me.

Signed the petition. Who knows? Maybe this will be the start of the end of the loudness wars.

It didn't work the last time Rubin screwed up badly enough to warrant a public petition, but they also didn't get nearly as many signatures then...

http://www.petitiononline.com/RHCPWBCD/petition.html

peppe508fr.jpg

First post here - What an awesome site guys!!! I was seeking out some new forums after listening to D.M. and being appalled at the brickwall I ran into. Would anyone mind sharing that GHIII link with a first time poster?