death metal band logo

vomitor

New Metal Member
Jul 31, 2006
my dm band wants a logo, when the time is right
somebody who knows anyone that can do one?

hay there im able to do a logo iv done two for two other bands befor one black metal band (abomination) and one gothic/doom band (canta per me)
also done some for a solo project for a mate

drop me a line ill do it for free cos really if its for free and you dont like it theres no loss :)

email me at coffinfeeder_@hotmail.com with the band name and a idear of what your looking for in your logo :) (also a time limet how long am i alowd to spend on it liek i wont take a year or nothing but some times liek the longest has been for a month but shortest has be 4 hrs)

keep it brutal \m/

If anyone can do better then my avatar feel free to make one, I've had this one for awhile but I am finding that I am growing slightly tired of it.

Anyways, Cyanide is a kind of doomy band, something dark would be cool.

I have a question about a few logos I designed for a friends band, how do you do it digitally? I have them on paper but I don't know how to pass it to the computer

Androz said:
I have a question about a few logos I designed for a friends band, how do you do it digitally? I have them on paper but I don't know how to pass it to the computer

This is usually what i do:
I draw some logo on a paper, scan it into the computer (1200dpi), enlarge the logo to an, about A3 sized paper or bigger, use the stamp tool in photoshop.. voila.
There you have it.