• CYNIC!!!

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Who the hell is chuck...???

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

RETIREDTrapped

New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2001
I realise that Opeth vs Death wasn't a fair match (being two totally different styles...), so i think this poll may be more successful...!

It's a hard choice actually, I guess Chuck gets my vote because he's a dude, and well, he basically got me INTO cynic...

What are you trying to do here? are you tring to get my mind into trouble? why? i don't even dare to think about voting.
can a man split into two???
you, you...!
delete this poll at once.
i will pretend that i never saw it!
actually i will now vote for Cynic, log out, and vote for death as unregistered. would you like that? huh?

Now i voted for death. that makes things even to my conciousness.

...build a new world, where famine, disease and ignorance will only be memories of a distant past...

CYNIC/DEATH.

This is a damn good poll, it's hard to choose.

How could Cynic compare to Death as they have done only one album?

Originally posted by Trapped
you must have been waiting for this, metalized:

MARTYR is faaaaaar beyond cynic.
actually i was wondering what took you so long!!!:lol: but you know that they are not!:heh:

Have you checked 'em out yet metalized?

They are PURE technical progressive thrash/death.
They are amazing.

They kick the hell out of Cynic for sure.

Originally posted by Feinor
How could Cynic compare to Death as they have done only one album?
because one album has been able to stay unsurpassed since its creation for this kind of music (and for any else).
Because by one album alone they created a whole new music horizon.
Because Atheist are really their pneumatic children.

Originally posted by Trapped
Have you checked 'em out yet metalized?

They are PURE technical progressive thrash/death.
They are amazing.

They kick the hell out of Cynic for sure.
of course i have and they are great! as you describe them. but Cynic remains in the top of my list.

stop comparing bands or music...And why someone has to choose?? is this a championship or something??
come on GROW UP

music is something for our feelings, hearts and mind and you can't put that in shapes, in marks or stupid choices

Originally posted by alexseretis
stop comparing bands or music...And why someone has to choose?? is this a championship or something??
come on GROW UP

music is something for our feelings, hearts and mind and you can't put that in shapes, in marks or stupid choices

I'm sorry, I thought this was a DISCUSSION forum about music. What is wrong with discussing which of two bands we prefer? It's interesting to hear what reasons others have for liking different music, even if we don't agree.