Death or Cynic??

• DEATH!!!

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • CYNIC!!!

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Who the hell is chuck...???

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
BTW Trapped. the guys in Cynic got me into Death, how funny! (They also got me into Chick Corea, Allan Holdsworth, and Deicide, LOL!)

Originally posted by alexseretis
stop comparing bands or music...And why someone has to choose?? is this a championship or something??
come on GROW UP

music is something for our feelings, hearts and mind and you can't put that in shapes, in marks or stupid choices
jimbob is right! this is why we are here for! to exchange aspects on life, music, and whatever anyone can have an aspect on! If you don't like them don't enter such threads! Personally, even though i don't really like polls, i do like to discuss such aspects! esp. with the guys and girls who know why they are say whatever it is they are talking about.

stop comparing bands or music...And why someone has to choose?? is this a championship or something??
come on GROW UP

music is something for our feelings, hearts and mind and you can't put that in shapes, in marks or stupid choices

:lol:

I'm sorry. I was totally out of line. I will NEVER discuss music again. Truly, i mean it.

I know what you mean buddy, THIS IS NOT A PLACE FOR DISCUSSION, people, so don't abuse the priveledge of being here.

....This is the russian DANCING forum isn't it?