Death- Symbolic

Symbolic does absolutely nothing for as with TSOP, find them boring. The songs on TSOP are way too long and too repetitive. First 4 albums fuckin rule especially Leprosy and Spiritual Healing. ITP is killer too, Gene's drumming is incredible on it.

Personally think TSOP was the worst album he put out. as was said before - it has it's moments, but... pretty boring and shitty production. I love everything about Symbolic - the production as well as the writing.

I used to play along with the Symbolic album to practice my rythym playing - I am going to have to dig it out and see if I remember how to play all those songs!

ITP was brilliant as well!

what
what
what
harsh?
what
fizzlecrackel NEEOOOW frrpttt

ALL SYSTEMS HAVE GONE OFFLINE

"Symbolic" is my favorite death album too. I don't really mind the production. ITP is a close second but I DO mind the production on that one, is it me or the rhythm guitars have chorus on them throughout the whole album?

Listen to his amazing Ric tone on Severed Survival and tell me that wouldn't have been amazing on Human. Burns really fucked Steve on that mix.

Hah, he kind of ruins Severed Survival for me. All of his powerchords n shit just sounds like some fat guy farting in the background. Maybe it wouldn't have been to bad if the guitars came up more.

Scream... and Leprosy are my favorite Death albums. I really like Spiritual Healing as well, but the lyrics just kill it for me. Pretentious, self-rightuous bullshit.

That's what I thought, didn't realise he used one on Human.
I assumed he used his fretless, like on ITP.
Hence the confusion.