death threat

Bacchante

The Dreaming Mind
Mar 14, 2004
We just received a serious death threat at work. This guy on the phone said that he's going to kill the sherriff, police dept, and he knows where WE are.

Yep

On lockdown..just another day at Mental Health

LOL!

Yeah...please keep talking with shmee?
I'm working Crisis, so I'm pretty much at the spot he would go if he decided to carry out his threat. Yay! :Spin:

no, I think he told us who he is on the phone. We know what he looks like, too. But he's not one our clients, so we don't know what to expect from him

"My name is John Root, I'm 5'6", blonde wiry hair, clean shaven, I have a scar on my right buttock. I'm gonna kill the sheriff, alllll the police officers in town, and I know where you are! I'MMA GETCHA!" *click*

Did you give his description to the police yet?

hAHA, I love you guys :)

Nothing happened - we unlocked the doors a little while ago. It's been busy as fuck.

*twiddles thumbs*

I went to the fish store and petted some Koi during my lunch :oops:

hAHA, I love you guys :)

Nothing happened - we unlocked the doors a little while ago. It's been busy as fuck.

*twiddles thumbs*

I went to the fish store and petted some Koi during my lunch :oops:

Glad its all over Lesa <3 I do so love petting koi fish :oops: Heheh, especially when they swim up to you and kiss your fingers.

Oh and Mah, I was going to say I shot the Sheriff :lol: But, I will gladly do something about that damn deputy. :heh:

Yeah...that's what they were doin'...giving me little goldfish nibbles.

I've officially given koi the nickname "pond puppies"...just a bunch of squirmy cuties demanding food, fingers to nip and your attention.

<3