Death threats and Face of Melinda

shark22

RuffRyda
Oct 18, 2004
I was reading Wilkpedia and it said the band recived death threats because of face of melinda. I have never heard this, is this true or bull sh**? Whats the story behind this.

Well keep in mind that anything on wikipedia can be made or written over or whatever...ANYONE can put anything on wikipedia, and that includes false information, so you should never fully trust wikipedia....That stupid site made me fail a test when i went there to study...lol

Goober said:
Well keep in mind that anything on wikipedia can be made or written over or whatever...ANYONE can put anything on wikipedia, and that includes false information, so you should never fully trust wikipedia....That stupid site made me fail a test when i went there to study...lol
Bingo.

I thought it may have been BS since I have not heard anything like that anywhere else.

Even if it was true, which it's definately not, no one would've gone public with the information. I can't imagine a random guy on the news going "I threatened Opeth because Face Of Melinda is not heavy enough". The band would definately not go public with it, otherwise, how would someone know?