Death tribute cd?

deadheadWester

Daemonicus
Dec 2, 2005
Umeå, Sweden
Will they ever release the death tribute cd!
very long time since I've heard anything about it!
I am really looking forward to hearing Chuck Billys vocals on a death song!!!

oh it will be released. dont doubt james for a minute. i dont mean to answer for james but it will be released. alot of wokr has been put into it since the last update. i think maybe james is not updating it all the time to keep it as somewhat of a surprise, that and people were giving him alot of negative feedback over some of the individuals involved in this project, espically on blabbermouth. anyways whether it takes another 6 months, or 6 years, it will be well worth the wait.
its like waiting for another death cd :). all we have is this and the new control denied, which doesnt seem like it will ever be finished and released unfortanetly.
anyways keep up the good work james. i heard some guys from dillinger are gonna be on the album. thats great, i know alot of metalheads hate these guys but i love em. i'm not big on hardcore but these guys are amazing. one of the guitarist and drummer are influenced by death and other great metal acts such as cynic so it makes sense to have them on it.