Deathcore and Mathcore

Hellion0621

Captin America where are?
May 17, 2008
The Sandbox
I know a lot of you metalheads out there don't like the core but it just makes it easier to define what i'm looking for. So if you know of any new signed/unsigned just let me know. I'm really don't need to know what you dislike about the two genres.

Don't forget Cryptopsy.

I've been thinking about it lately and I'm just like "geez, deathcore is considered a commercail music genre? It's fucking deathcore. It doesn't have choruses! How is this supposed to be considered commercail music? People's taste must be getting better or something 'cause that's just ridiculous."

Despised Icon suck.
As Blood Runs Black and Job For A Cowboy are competent at playing that style of music. Not a big fan of either, though both are good live.

You're talking out of your arse. If you don't like them then fair enough, but they are perfectly competent musicians.
I saw them live and they were abysmal. The drummer managed to keep in time with the breakdowns, but there were lots of mistakes. It might have just been a really shitty day for them, but what I saw was pathetic.

he said JFAC is good live

seen em twice, totally not true :(
I saw them once and enjoyed their set. Their singer has amazing stage presence.

I saw them live and they were abysmal. The drummer managed to keep in time with the breakdowns, but there were lots of mistakes. It might have just been a really shitty day for them, but what I saw was pathetic.

One bad gig =/= band can't play.

I've heard live stuff of them playing and it was fine.