What's He Building In There?
War from a Harlots Mouth
The Faceless
Behold... The Arctopus
Born Of Osiris
Revenant
A Textbook Tragedy
The Unborn

and + votes to All Shall Perish, Car Bomb, and Psyopus.

Don't forget Cryptopsy.
please do. That album is extremely shitty, even at deathcore standards.

I saw them once and enjoyed their set. Their singer has amazing stage presence.

wat? if anyone has good stage presence in JFAC its the guitarist with like 85 guage earrings :lol: the singer just walks around and does that little hand thing, that band has no positive qualities raelly, I just kinda hope they die music wise

Do you like any deathcore at all?
Mostly, no.
Yeah he likes AS BLOOD RUNS BLACK :lol: how can you not like DI if you like ABRB.
What I like about ABRB is the Black Dahlia Murder style bits, not the sucky breakdowns. Also, I don't like them, I thought they were good live (live is the only place where breakdowns don't suck) and their album wasn't an abysmal shitheap. That made them a valid recommendation. I don't like deathcore, in general.

wat? if anyone has good stage presence in JFAC its the guitarist with like 85 guage earrings :lol: the singer just walks around and does that little hand thing, that band has no positive qualities raelly, I just kinda hope they die music wise

Nah, the singer was really intense...his eyes were crazy and he actually does decent vocals. Other than that, they do generally suck. I wish he'd join a better band or whatever.

I was just at pretty much an all day deathcore festival (I was there for behemoth and co). Since I'd recently seen a large number of deathcore bands, some of which were decent, I felt I could make some decent recommendations.

From what I heard of it, I don't think the word good could be used to describe it, regardless of context. It wouldn't even make good fuel for a furnace.