Deathcore music

I have a Parkway Drive album in itunes, but I dont know where it came from and I've never actually listened to it straight through. Ill check that out when i get home. I like Unearth's most recent album the best. The Oncoming Storm had a few good songs, but not nearly as many as III.

Oh yeah i have to check it out. I like Unearth from what ive heard. Yeah Parkway does really blow most metalcore bands into the water. Thanks will check out!

sorry dred, Killswitch Engage is the ultimate music failure :ill:

No wai!

1.) They're massholes
2.) I worked with Adam D.
3.) Their pits are insane...and its really fun to elbow the douchebag hardcore kids in the head. :)
4.) Howie is black, gianormous and has unbelievable stage presence.

i just think they are too mellow, his singing is too emo-ish IMO :S

Yeah, I hear ya. It seems like every goddamned song is about love...but whatever. I think the melodies are catchy, and the riffs brutal.

That's whats so good with Parkway Drive IMO. They don't have the emoness or the clean vocals. I still dig the riffing on some KSE songs though and Metalcore overall but i am more of a melodic metal dude since Drop C is not my favorite guitarra tuning. I also think that the guitarists in metalcore bands are roughly underestimated...usually they are pretty good.

That's whats so good with Parkway Drive IMO. They don't have the emoness or the clean vocals. I still dig the riffing on some KSE songs though and Metalcore overall but i am more of a melodic metal dude since Drop C is not my favorite guitarra tuning. I also think that the guitarists in metalcore bands are roughly underestimated...usually they are pretty good.

I really like Howie's clean vocals. I think he's got an amazingly soulful voice...I mean, he is a giant black dude :p. Also, Adam and Joel (both guitarists) are graduates of Berklee College of Music....so it's not as if they're a couple of untalented hacks.

yeah usually they are very good, like the guitar dude from Lamb Of God, i think he rawks

yeah usually they are very good, like the guitar dude from Lamb Of God, i think he rawks
Willie Adler FTW!
I really like Howie's clean vocals. I think he's got an amazingly soulful voice...I mean, he is a giant black dude :p. Also, Adam and Joel (both guitarists) are graduates of Berklee College of Music....so it's not as if they're a couple of untalented hacks.

Yeah but for example Bullet for my valentine goes on my nerves:lol: the cleans atleast...then again they aint real metalcore! KSEs vocals are pretty ok compared to them :erk:

I think the only deathcore I've ever heard I liked was the Red Chord's first album, that was pretty unique. But the rest of it really pisses me off, the amount of boring breakdowns and generic metalcore riffs with those goddamn awful pig vocals and crappy screaming.

I said that 2 years ago..but now I just listen to that with death technical and brutal death metal. I'm sure you didn't listen to true good deathcore bands, you maybe just listened to bad homo hardcore bands lol. Now I find melodic death metal boring as fuck haha

maybe because it's too ''heavy to hear'' with the king breakdowns lol
No, because they are a bunch of emo kids trying to be heavy. And the singers voice just... sucks. So generic and whiney. I just really dislike that band.

Oh and the phenom, get PWD's ep called Don't Close Your Eyes. It's probably better than their 2 latest albums.

No, because they are a bunch of emo kids trying to be heavy. And the singers voice just... sucks. So generic and whiney. I just really dislike that band.

Oh and the phenom, get PWD's ep called Don't Close Your Eyes. It's probably better than their 2 latest albums.

IMO its same stuff but they got worse songs on that...or am i confusing that with the demo? Could be. Or then you are confusing the demo with a EP because don't close your eyes is not all that good quality. Plus the vocals are more unstable. Its not bad though...but killing with a smile and Horizon kicks its ass IMO. Theres even clean vocals on don't close your eyes which aint that good. Smoke em if you got em seems a bit rushed too. Sorry if i sound like a complainer but i really like those 2 better :lol: Partly because i don't like the cleans and the quality is overall worse. Thats all IMO still :lol: The band had a damn good record to start off with though...i wish i was as skilled.

Noo, I didn't talk about BFMV.. I talked about deathcore.. It gets popular but a lot of people can't get into it because it's too heavy for them.