Recommandations > Myspace links

Well, i figured i'd listen to these and reply since i know how it is being ignored/overlooked. I didn't really like any of it though Ostinato was ok. I could hear this stuff being played in the background and it wouldn't bother me but i wouldn't actively listen to any of it :( I'm too picky when it comes to music though and it sucks. BUT you can have your revenge since i'll post some links for you to listen to as well. ;D

Keith Caputo

Ten Year Drought listen to Attention

ShamRain

Um, that's all i have for now, none of it is metal since i'm sure you know plenty of metal bands if you frequent this forum :p

thank you Carbonized, I'll check that soon :) Keith Caputo : this name sounds familiar to me...

Erik & Reign in Acai > I agree, myspace is ugly, boring, infested with "I don't know the word", but it's a place where I can discover new bands. If I were a musician in a band I'd do anything not to create an account there, but you must admit that it is an easy way to "promote" music. Once people heard your mp3s, you can redirect them to your official website. don't you agree ?

Circus Brimstone > :cool:

MajestikMøøse said:
well I just made a thread about it, but I might as well be redundant:

http://www.myspace.com/romecmi

I've created this thread to gather some links, thank you for yours. I won't be angry if this thread "dies". I just thought it could be nice and practical. I'm a recent member of this forum, that's why I didn't want to create multiple threads for bands which would probably not interest anybody...

Danalieshk said:
thank you Carbonized, I'll check that soon :) Keith Caputo : this name sounds familiar to me...

You're welcome and Keith Caputo is the singer for Life of Agony so it's possible you've heard of him.

Danalieshk said:
I've created this thread to gather some links, thank you for yours. I won't be angry if this thread "dies". I just thought it could be nice and practical. I'm a recent member of this forum, that's why I didn't want to create multiple threads for bands which would probably not interest anybody...

It's perfectly ok. I didn't provide this link in the thread that I made.