Deathrider LIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Armored Thrax

Feb 8, 2002
Orlando, FL
Visit site
I've come full circle. First heard "Deathrider" as a 14 year old budding metal head and was immediately hooked on ANTHRAX. After seeing them live some 10-12 times, I finally witnessed Deathrider live in Orlando last night and all I could do is just stand there with a huge grin on my face and marvel............

I cannot fucking wait for GOTE. The subtle changes to Deathrider show me that this album is going to be as awesome as I had hoped.

Great show, good crowd and the new GOTE shirts are killer. Got to spend some time talking with Rob after the show and he is cool as hell. I told him bsed on WCFYA, Anthrax should have become huge again. He said he was working on it, and grabbed his beer gut. Funny dude and awesmoe on the leads......

Yeah I was at that show, I was right in front between Scott and John the whole show with my hot topic shirt on. I was drunk and lovin' every minute of the show! Deathrider did kick major ass, oh my god this new record is going to kill. I saw Rob outside walking downtown Disney, he saw my shirt and gave me a what's up, he's defintely cool as hell. I just wish the stage there wasn't 7 feet tall, damn I couldn't even see charlie.

I've come full circle. First heard "Deathrider" as a 14 year old budding metal head and was immediately hooked on ANTHRAX. After seeing them live some 10-12 times, I finally witnessed Deathrider live in Orlando last night and all I could do is just stand there with a huge grin on my face and marvel............

I cannot fucking wait for GOTE. The subtle changes to Deathrider show me that this album is going to be as awesome as I had hoped.

Great show, good crowd and the new GOTE shirts are killer.
Same for me brother except I was 15.